January World Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

100 cap is best in my personal opinion; you still MRAs creating multiple alliances and some well run alliances with a feeder but it allows for many good alliances to slug it out and create an atmosphere where players need to grow their knowledge of the game not just sim their city points
Agreed, it also leads to large alliance slugging it out over multiple oceans (Me likey lots)

DeletedUser22145

it has been so long 2 might not do it depending on worlds closing.

we need a speed 3/3 revolt

we need a speed 3/2 conquest

and a noob world at least.

a lot of us in the us. server have been waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
it has been so long 2 might not do it depending on worlds closing.

we need a speed 3/3 revolt

we need a speed 3/2 conquest

and a noob world at least.

a lot of us in the us. server have been waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want two speed 3 worlds? Which will probably end within 6 months, not only is it short but it doesn't allow as many players to join.

I think we should have a speed 1 or 2 revolt and a speed 3 conquest since that is in high demand at the mo.

DeletedUser38465

Im not a real fan of the Heroes in the game either. Need to make both old school.

DeletedUser22145

So you want two speed 3 worlds? Which will probably end within 6 months, not only is it short but it doesn't allow as many players to join.

I think we should have a speed 1 or 2 revolt and a speed 3 conquest since that is in high demand at the mo.

well they are different styles one is revolt and one is conquest. two very different groups play those worlds.

DeletedUser47369

Looking forward to the next world, hopefully a good one,

DeletedUser27128

Looking at how quick Rhammus has gone past, I would suggest lower alliance caps.