January World Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

MASS MRAs! Big caps sometimes make worlds interesting though.

DeletedUser

Come on BT, why do we need to test EN81? It's not like Hero world with 3 cities lol. Just bring the settings out and let's have fun.

Zarun-

Strategos
Come on BT, why do we need to test EN81? It's not like Hero world with 3 cities lol. Just bring the settings out and let's have fun.

Baudin has stated repeatedly that he has no control over what Inno does with worlds.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Testing a world has nothing to do with it's release date. The release date gets set first and then we check for bugs, the test itself comes second and unless we found something massively game breaking it opens normally. Any little bugs we find get fixed real quick by our awesome dev team.

DeletedUser

Hahahha, yeah we will see about that... And don't make it speed 2 or 3, i want it Speed 1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

Hahahha, yeah we will see about that... And don't make it speed 2 or 3, i want it Speed 1 ;)

urgh, speed 1 is as exciting as watching paint dry, im no fortune teller but I think speed 3/3 is on its way..conquest

DeletedUser47369

I'm just going to join an alliance in this world so I can actually play the game without stress