Jasmine Union vs. Sacred Band

DeletedUser

Well, Sacred Band has declared war on Jasmine Union. And i am sad to announce that the score is 9-0 in their favor. I am glad to report tho, that all of the towns taken have been from the main alliance, and not from the Academy. This all started because Ranger Corps decided to join us (JU) and they counted them as "refugees". Will it be resolved peacefully, or will it prove to be a war to the death?

P.S. I know this is old news, i just felt like posting it. :)

DeletedUser

We love any news on a new war breaking out especially not involving the 13th

9-0 jees what you guys doing?

DeletedUser

We are trying. I've fought off three revolts now and am determined to hold out against them long enough to build up a decent army and stay alive.

DeletedUser

I would capture some...but they are to far away from me....all i have for company is the 13th...

DeletedUser

hmm. Well my alliance has no contact with SB so I wouldnt know how tough they are :p

DeletedUser16592

Update 12-0 Sacred bands way soon to be 13 if my conquest is successful :cool:

DeletedUser

KingAragon, thought you were joining us in the merge?

DeletedUser16592

Well I was given an offer a couldn't refuse plus I also had friends joining Sacred Band as well

DeletedUser

It's almost over already. I think a lot of the decent members are either jumping ship or saying there is still hope. The second is a lie. There is no hope for the Union.

DeletedUser16592

Things are going down hill for the JU

The score stands as 14-0

DeletedUser

The JU has fallen apart. They are to spread out to support each other.

DeletedUser

also Granopolis(leader of JU) quit Nu...he was very big help but he gave up. And being spread out made them easy target

DeletedUser

I'm guessing they will launch one last ditch assault on us and SB....... The results of which are undecided. But I know I'm definitely on their kill list. I haven't even got a decent navy (So I called in some nice support. :) ) and I have almost no army.

DeletedUser

They do not attack me. :) lol, i suppose it helps when you leave on good terms.

DeletedUser16592

Yeah its true about the JU being spread out now SB are crushing the pockets of resistance In O42 & O52