Jasmine Union vs. Sacred Band

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad that I've now left the Union :). That's me, Ex-JU member. And spacema you were accused of being a spy which I defended you for and people were baying for you blood to put it nicely. So no you didn't leave on the best of terms..... ;)

DeletedUser

They probably could actually. If they could get the inactives to actually do something.

DeletedUser16592

HHAHAHa

Nice from a SB perspective its a little less fun when they don't fight back

DeletedUser

Well so much for your big talk, they remain on the top 15 list. Come on, call yourself a decent attacking alliance?

DeletedUser

Again, not that hard to be in the top 15 lol :p
JU is an MRA and they will fall apart when other alliances become tired of letting them stick around.

DeletedUser16592

What?

Well so much for your big talk, they remain on the top 15 list. Come on, call yourself a decent attacking alliance?

What big talk all I am doing is giving a SB perspective to the war just like you were giving a JU perspective to the war??? and now you not even part of the JU? Your a part of the 13th who are also at war with the JU :) and when did I call the "SB a decent attacking alliance"? I never said we were and I never said we weren't. Any way that aside
I look forward working with you together against the JU:D:pro:

DeletedUser

Well when I left JU I actually said I wouldn't attack them as they had been good friends. I'll attack the inactive noobs sure but I won't go after podger or any of the others.