Pnp Jason1118 Goes To The Externals

• Thread starter DeletedUser38465
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why are we all just agreeing on things when this was clearly an inflammatory attempt?
I also have no idea what I really just watched in that video anyway, anyone who does care to explain to me?

Well now, doesn't someone have a stick up their... :)

We're all just agreeing because it's nice to chill out and relax from time to time, don't worry though, I have a feeling that once Baldy's cakes run out it'll be situation normal resuming.

In the meantime, pull up a seat, grab a beer and I'm sure Baldy wouldn't mind if you had one of the cakes. :D

DeletedUser

I was just so confused! And I'll have to pass on the beers, had more than my share this weekend.

I still have the question though, what did I watch in that video?

DeletedUser

I dunno, Morti's a bit surreal sometimes, I usually just smile and nod my head. ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with ezy here.
Thank God we do not know slavery in HERT,nor is the Boss always right and with an amazing sense of humor;)

DeletedUser

Lol.

Now now Tea Bag, I wasn't saying that. There's no slavery in Enigma BC either, Morti does not always claim to be right (usually me that does that) and Morti's sense of humour is pretty good too. ;)

DeletedUser

well,I thought you said he is surreal,and you just nod your head,lol
I am sorry if I translated it wrong,lol
Mi no inglish:(:D

DeletedUser

Yeah, but that's because I'm a bit low brow for surreal to be honest.

My humour is at more of a fart joke level, you may have noticed this. :D

DeletedUser

lol,that is why I like you:)
One day may even drop you an invite,lol
Just not sure if you can stay without Gunny:D

DeletedUser

Ah, you see, we would have a problem there.

I love Gunny and Mal (platonically).

I've already told both of them that once we win this server I want to go to the next with them. In fact I fully intend to follow them around like a little puppy dog throughout my Grepo career. I don't think that would go down too well with you n Erik.

DeletedUser

I am afraid you are right:(
Nor me nor Erik like to have puppies but active collaborators:(
Anyway I tried,lol
FYI-Females welcomed here,that is why I did not refuse malicious,lol
Once cop jacket is gone she might be a fine girl;)
Just Noobellators are not welcomed however they are dressed:D

DeletedUser20948

To say Erik has no puppies is surely a failed attempt at humour? :D I wouldnt want to be in a dictator alliance anyway tea ;)

DeletedUser

And I thought,I read somewhere Tea, has quit externals.Guess it was the "fighter" himself claiming that.Must have missed us badly.

Welcome back Fighter.:)

DeletedUser

Just humor now Sandi;)

Ash,Erik a dictator?:D
Surely he asked you in your quality as founder to participate in ops(remember those fateful 10 min of sleep you could not sacrifice in the most important op of EN in Myonia?;),so if we take this as yardstick,definitely he is the worst dictator Grepo has ever seen:D

DeletedUser42857

Thought this thread was meant to be about Jason?

PLeased to see hes managed to grab a couple of cities back to break the run he was on.

DeletedUser20948

You should get facts straight before you make accusations like that tea seeing as you weren't even in Myonia, A.) Erik wasn't a founder in Myonia he was only a leader, we weren't stupid enough to make him a founder as we knew how he was, B.) I gave my all in Myonia and I don't appreciate you spreading trash.

2vinhps.jpg

DeletedUser

Ash,am too busy to search skype talks that day;)
I was in Myonia,but with another account:d
which you fake you do not know:d
I know well he was just a leader,his fellow "dictator" Phonoi was;)
what do you mean with we?:d
Since even right now Kronn is chating with Erik in skype:d
Gunny,just to refresh you a bit:
do you remember the joke of Phonoi:during ww time you are not allowed even to wipe your without my permition?:d
how can I know this if I was not?:d
or should I remind you your grotesque humor the day we failed to breach the Wargasm ww that we should be happy since we finished the Lighthouse(it was the lighthouse if I remember correctly)?
The very day you could not wake up some 10 min earlier to send your promised nukes to revolt the wonder owned by Mizanthrope?:d
I stayed sleepless all night to time my waves from ocean 43,Erik too,and you?
The founder?
hope you do remember that server crashed for some 6-7 hours?
How do I know this things if I was not there dear ocean 63 commander?:d
ash,did not expect you to self discredit yourself so much:(
Or should I say other details?:d
for slackers and lazies like you Erik is the worst dictator for sure;)

DeletedUser

Btw Ash,do you remember the time revolt was supposed to be set and cs to land?:d
was it at 10:15:00 to set revolt and 22:16:00 for cs to land?:d
you do remember in that ww were at the start 8k biremes and 25k land according to the spy report,right?:d
and that South African girl woke up at 8 am?

DeletedUser

Oh,or should I remember you about your protest who cleaned the o63 tab?:d
And my comment Praehelios is going to be hanged now?:d

DeletedUser

Or do you want me to name the players who were attacked in our ww?
There happened a nice quarrel when I predicted the first Sham was not the real target,do you remember this?:d
think have preserved in skype the mail of Que Demonious it was Alexia and another the real targets,lol