Pnp Jason1118 Goes To The Externals

• Thread starter DeletedUser38465
  • Start date

DeletedUser20948

so you were following Erik like a puppy even back then then ;)

DeletedUser

So you recall your words I was not there?
How about denying the facts Ash?:D
I do not want to mention you had less then 50 cities and less then 450k bp after 7+ months in a world speed 3 of course;)
Think twice before calling your ex friends from whom you have a crown dictators;)
Do not want to mention belle too where one founder left the successor of EN to join Circus after being unable to pull the strings to that adventurer,idu 2;)
Don't throw stones in the air Ash:D
Boomerang:D

DeletedUser

Get a room you two, or at least a thread.:D

Jason might be offended by this.

DeletedUser20948

I do not want to mention you had less then 50 cities and less then 450k bp after 7+ months in a world speed 3 of course;)
Boomerang:D

Big deal so im not a big gold spender and not the best player ever so what? I've never claimed to be ;)

DeletedUser

Cuppa Tea - I thought this was a thread about Jason - not sure how he'll feel about you taking the spot light off him ;)

DeletedUser

He will feel good with attention removed from him for sure,lol

But really Isolde,he exaggerated so much:(
FYI Isolde,without gold and in ocean 43,practically a dead ocean due to diplomacy I reached 39 cities and 300k bp in 3 months;)
Being slaughtered repeatedly in long range attacks(since ops were far away from me).

Ash,I have praised you public ally as a very good bireme sniper.
I know you are not the best possible player and do not judge anyone for this.It is a matter of time,money and dedication.
One may have this in a server and not on another.
I am dissatisfied with myself here as individual player(though others in Enigma save Tantallon may feel good to have my bp account;)),but I do not go as low as to spit on the plate I ate:(

Let's call it a day Ash,but you really need to recall the word dictator for your own friend with whom now you have differences:)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You should get facts straight before you make accusations like that tea seeing as you weren't even in Myonia, A.) Erik wasn't a founder in Myonia he was only a leader, we weren't stupid enough to make him a founder as we knew how he was, B.) I gave my all in Myonia and I don't appreciate you spreading trash.

2vinhps.jpg

FYI , Wildnisa was in Myonia (other account) and yes you were the only 1 who did not participated in that operation.
So many did not sleep all night long to send out stuff, you as a founder said you didnt want to wake up 10 min early, yes 10, not a 100.
Also to me it is important that Kronnoss wanted me to be founder but i was happy to be a leader because jealous people such as yourself were more bizzy looking into the mirror than in the ell beeing of the alliance.
Perhaps i always can ask kronnoss to drop here a simple note, true or false lol.
I dont know if i am a dictator, but i sure know there is not a single world i ever backstabbed someone, if morti isnt a dictator than all it means is that every single 1 of EBC are grepo players with no honnor.

DeletedUser

if morti isnt a dictator than all it means is that every single 1 of EBC are grepo players with no honnor.

Assuming honnor=honour,You talk too much of honour,should have considered joining honourable fishes by now.:D
They are the true torch bearers of Honour.:p

DeletedUser

I do not think you are a dictator.
No way Morti,it needs some qualities you do not have mate.
Yet strange you react now and not when you lazy slacker called others dictator;)
Or you think we can't/should'nt bite back?

DeletedUser38465

I do not think you are a dictator.
No way Morti,it needs some qualities you do not have mate.
Yet strange you react now and not when you lazy slacker called others dictator;)
Or you think we can't/should'nt bite back?

9a964cb1eb5ab0c9140554008c099cc42b767514e5e512115f68378101160de4.jpg

DeletedUser

(though others in Enigma save Tantallon may feel good to have my bp account;)),

Not sure how many of us would liked to be call turtles(look at that diff btwn your ABP & DBP).Like I said, you quite overate yourself fighter.:D

DeletedUser

You are right sis:D
Sorry,just back from vm,what did I miss?
Any development in Eubea?

DeletedUser

Forums dead quiet:(
apparently none was put over the barrel lately:d

DeletedUser

:D

Ok, I'll bite.

Ooh a successful op, must be because you were in vm and Codger planned it. :p

right, I'm on the hook, start reeling me in. ;)

DeletedUser

Well,if it is so then I will go vm every week,lol
Btw ezy,u wanna bet there won't be a top 12 from gunny this weekend?:D
Tell Gunny gavca is angry;)

DeletedUser

Ash has assured me there Will be a top 12 on Sunday. (I prefer to call him Ash, so I will do that from now on)

A haggis muncher is angry at Ash?? Wow, Ash is in trouble then, those guys can be nasty. ;)

I dunno what's funnier, attacking with Birs or the fact it was successful. :D