Jennesis - Excellent Player

DeletedUser

Thanks - and good job defending. Not sure about anybody else, but when I use the word "turtle" I mean an extreme amount of defense, not because you won this round. Every world needs "well defended" (better?) players or large attacks would be unstoppable. So you have found a role and played it very well.

HOWEVER - it's still pretty shocking and awe inspiring to drop 100+ attacks on a single target without even half of the alliance working on it.. You guys haven't done that yet. Throwing a huge brick wall in front a Ferrari doesn't make the Ferrari any less of a car, just makes it slam the brakes and look for an alternate route on the GPS :)

That round was fun, I'm sure we all know this wont be the last time this happens!

DeletedUser

I guess we now have an explanation for why Sylis attacks with Biremes and can't manage to send clearing runs for his CS.

::Shakes Head:: Umm, Common sense dictates if someone sends "Biremes" as an attack, its Called Using them as "Fakes" in a long list of waves. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Ohh wait, were Talkin About Jenna again arent we? ::Smirks:: Figures she couldnt figure that out. ::Snickers::

P.s. AAXC, Congrats on the Snipe. Wont happen again. ;) We took Cabzii's city, our secondary target. Win/Win Me thinks. Good enough for me! Haha.
P.s.s. (Crap talking is part of any Wargame, No need for Miss Lozza to write a whole new thread for Lil O'l me and the big bad comments/Opinion that I made. But Thanks though, I'm flattered.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People always wonder how I got to be such a nice guy. It's actually easy. I just stand next to Syliss. It's like being the girl who goes out for a night on the town with her girlfriends who all have great personalities.

On a serious note, Jens and many other Evo players are very capable; given the "all star" nature of the alliance, that's no surprise. Bad Company's team-oriented approach is a nice foil to the obvious strengths of Evo. It's two very different cultures that has made for some nice drama. Having gotten all mushy on the team thing, I do have to give props to TDC which is more "superstar" oriented than the "coattail" members of BC. I'm one of the scarier AL members and I can't even beat off those Jehovah's Witness people who keep trying to convince me I could be one of the lucky 144,000. Ceno, on the other hand, is dangerous by himself. Give him a good support network and I'd rather be sticking appendages in light sockets and wood chippers than attacking him. Ocean 56 should be a nice challenge for Jens and the other dozen or so top Evo attack dogs in the ocean. You've got superiority in numbers and in the number of top 100 attackers. Unfortunately, Rooster has neutralized my humor (that boy's funny) so we're gonna have to fall back on offering cookies. BTW, Jens, I gave those Jehovah people your address; hope you don't mind. They're really quite friendly until you start making paper airplanes out of the literature they hand you. On the other hand, it is really good paper and I got some pretty good loft time so I'd say it was worth having the friendly discussion get a bit awkward.

DeletedUser

Awww!

Ooooho Egami, I always considered you "The Bonnie To my Clyde", "The Kim to my Mathers", The voice of reason to my Voice of well, errm; You get the Idea! ;) Your bring a tear to my eye with your kind words. I LUB YOU MAN!!! (No Homo)

DeletedUser

OK my turn, one reason I don't post here are the reasons thay are being done on this one. Don't matter how good or bad whatever the Thread is about, the good will be turned into bad and the bad will be turned into Good.

1ST: This Game is A "Chess Match" you make your Move I make mine.
2ed: Jenn,BOBO,AAXC,PFG,Herb,Menelias, My hat comes off to you-all on the attacks and timing of them, Jenn nice paper work on the time attacks.
3rd: This game is to take Citys not Lose them.

This Game comes down to who makes the Right Move at the right time and this time I made the right moves on your moves, may be Diff' next time who knows until then. You-all can call me a Turtle or TDC as Turtles, I for one don't play this game the way you want me to play, I play the way I play and I will never play the way you want me to play.

To Jenn, Hell of a battle I'll give you 10+ on the attacks but, on my defending of my citys I give you a -3 for you saying of what I had there not the spy reports but, on how i had it set up what was I to do-just let you walk in run around and let you take my Citys NO. I defend my citys as you do for a reason not to lose them.
And as every-one in Iota knows EVO, dose this Shock&AAWWW thing in their Attacks it's just that I took the AAAWWW-out of the Shock and beat you at your game so now I'm being called a Turtle because I won this round but, if I had lose a city or 2 you-all would be saying how bad we are but, do I get the good NO I get the bad because I killed everything that came my way in Fact it was 126 Attacks and I still have my Citys.
On a Bad Note; Menelias, is a knockle head on his attacks most was like 2 hrs apart.

And Jenn, I'm SRY about yout TOE I really need to fix that hole on my walkway to my CITYS.

CENO:

Good point Ceno. You're free to defend your cities in any way you see fit. I'll go ahead and congratulate you on a truly outstanding turtle defense!! Well done! I will, however, continue to hold my opinion of it...and probably giving you a bit of [censored] for it. Besides that...don't go changing yourself for anyone. We like you just the way you are ;)

And as for you Sylis:
::Shakes Head:: Umm, Common sense dictates if someone sends "Biremes" as an attack, its Called Using them as "Fakes" in a long list of waves. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Ohh wait, were Talkin About Jenna again arent we? ::Smirks:: Figures she couldnt figure that out. ::Snickers::

RFLMAO!!!! show me a "long list of waves" and I'll believe your Bireme attacks are "Fakes".

You must be kidding me? You can't attack your way out of a paper bag much less take a proper city! All talk...all talk...and absolutely NO show!

Your comments about me and my attacks on Ceno were pure fabrication. What's obvious to me now is where they stem from. After seeing how you play? Sheesh! Its no wonder all YOU can conquer are ghosts and your own players.

:pro: And you ain't got the moxy for this battlefield!

DeletedUser

Aww Jenna! Glad to finally be talking to you face to face! What an honor. As for me only taking ghost towns, Obviously thats far, far, far, from the truth You Spinning web of "Dramatic Fiction" you! I cant help it if ALL your supposed Biggest players enjoy going into Vacation Mode rather than fighting a losing battle.
And Please dont take what I say personally, I was just messin with ya. Your friends with my dear Princess L. And a friend of hers is a friend of mine. (Sorta, depends how you roll. Haha.)

And your comments on my supposed "inability" to attack, well, lets state some facts here; Ive put three of your LARGEST players in Vacation mode within the last 4 days. The only admirable player out of the 5 this week was AAXC, I respect him, hes earned that. As for everyone else, well My comments speak for themselves.

P.s. I have rather Huge "Moxy's" thank you very much! Now if your talkin bout Getting "Molly" well, thats a different story. You Princess and I could Have a great night out Taking that together for sure! ::winks at you Playfully::

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww Jenna! Glad to finally be talking to you face to face! What an honor. As for me only taking ghost towns, Obviously thats far, far, far, from the truth You Spinning web of "Dramatic Fiction" you! I cant help it if ALL your supposed Biggest players enjoy going into Vacation Mode rather than fighting a losing battle.
And Please dont take what I say personally, I was just messin with ya. Your friends with my dear Princess L. And a friend of hers is a friend of mine. (Sorta, depends how you roll. Haha.)

And your comments on my supposed "inability" to attack, well, lets state some facts here; Ive put three of your LARGEST players in Vacation mode within the last 4 days. The only admirable player out of the 5 this week was AAXC, I respect him, hes earned that. As for everyone else, well My comments speak for themselves.

P.s. I have rather Huge "Moxy's" thank you very much! Now if your talkin bout Getting "Molly" well, thats a different story. You Princess and I could Have a great night out Taking that together for sure! ::winks at you Playfully::

erm you put 3 players into vm over easter weekend?? haha don't you think that given it's the holidays they were planning on being in vm lol ;)

DeletedUser

Two were during the beginning of the week silly. The other was during the OP and he was on line and communicating until he popped into VM. Let me take the time to apologize to Dragonfly999. I think hes a great guy overall. Dragonflly I hope your reading this, Dont let my "Mouth" of obligatory dialect in times of heated passion scare ya off. ;) I still Lub you man... ::Winks::

DeletedUser

Dont let my "Mouth" of obligatory dialect in times of heated passion scare ya off

BBCue and Syliss suffer from what I like to refer to as anafilterosis; "ana-" meaning none, "filter" being obvious, and "-osis" meaning they do it a whole lot. Those two get in a lot of trouble but they're also very genuine people. I grade on a curve because I really hate disingenuous people and I'll take a few rough edges and toes being stepped on.

BTW, Syliss, now that you're in a loveydovey mood, go check out the "cowards thread." Do I know how to close down a thread or do I know how to close down a thread? =)

.....waits to hear the grumbling followed quickly by the hounds being released (again).

DeletedUser

You sure do! Im not sure many people will get your humor on that post though. ;) I re read it a few times today actually. I'm sure everyone reading that thread thought you were pickin on me, haha! And I will admit coward was a very strong word to use and was not my intention. BBque and I feed off of each others emotions and intensity. Yesterday was a perfect example! You hit the nail on the head with your definition for us. I mean, perfect really.