Pnp JNN Special Report

DeletedUser

JNN - Your trusted news source

Juktas News Network

If you are reading this, you are one of the few lucky individuals to get their hands on the all new JNN special edition news report. Within the last 48hrs there have been some interesting developments. Over in Ocean 55 the alliance Downers has been on the offensive. The Rise of the Dragons alliance has appeared confused and bewildered by this strategic move by the Downers. They have yet to answer the latest onslaught.

On May 5th HurtU launched an attack against Yobble Gobble of Rise of the Dragons. “The battle was somewhat a disappointment,” said HurtU when contacted by a JNN field reporter. "I expected to be fighting real dragons, but all that showed up was some peasants wearing strange clothing." When asked to elaborate, Hurtu provided this photograph after taking the city.

Official Rise of Dragon Uniform
2uoi42v.jpg

A short time later Yobble Gobble’s other city also went under siege. Pad Solo was reached for comment, “I’ve never seen so many peasants. It is like they couldn’t afford weapons. We have heard from the locals that Yobble used all his resources on food only.” When asked to clarify this statement, Pad simply shrugged saying, "The only food found in the city was in Yobbles Palace. He apparently shared with no one, his people were starving." Pad is now known as the savior of the people, who once again can eat a banana in public without having to hide or feel scared about it.

The Grepolis United Nations (GUN) is now on the lookout for the man shown below. He has dark hair and wearing a striped shirt with a height of 5’8”.

Yobble Gobble shortly before boarding a departing ship from his city:
1sjxp1.jpg

Using a currently unknown alias, this man was last seen in a boat heading south towards Ocean 56. He is wanted on charges of inhumane treatment (starvation) of the people of his province. If you have any information on his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately.

In other news, we will dive into whether dragons are mythical creatures. "I’ve never seen one," says professor Grand Koal of Oxford University.

Grand Koal of Oxford University
9lcpdf.jpg

"I’m sure everyone has seen the photographs of these dragon creatures, but seeing one up close in the wild has still never been documented. What we have here reminds me of the farm crop circles, which intrigued the public for many years. That is until the truth was revealed that it was indeed young adults, children really, who were doing late night pranks in the rural farmlands of Europe. I think we will see a similar unmasking of sorts in regards to dragons living amongst us."

"Hrmph!, Dragons indeed!!!," laughed Grand Koal. "My time is much too valuable to be talking about mythical dragons, and would be better served talking about the Financial Industry. For instance, right now we have some amazing mortgage rates available for property in the Southern Region. We have not seen rates this low in years. So if you want to invest in a new home or perhaps vacation property, please see your nearest banking representative."

We would like to thank HurtU, Pad Solo, and Grand Koal for taking time out of their schedules for these exclusive interviews. Until next time this is JNN saying goodbye and good night!

DeletedUser

Lmfo".....I am loving all These post... Good job Hick

Petrilo

Phrourach
Ok, +rep, this one is actually funny, even though it is trying to copy Mgharrington style. The one from titansrealm not so much :(

DeletedUser

Ok, +rep, this one is actually funny, even though it is trying to copy Mgharrington style. The one from titansrealm not so much :(

thats because i actually made my pictures and made it into a news paper :p

DeletedUser

+ rep to harrington for being original

+ rep x2 to Hick for getting that dragon costume it made me laugh hysterical

DeletedUser

Grand Koal's picture should have been a guy sipping Mai Tai's on a beach somewhere since the guy has been on vacation for weeks now. lol.

+rep.

Funny stuff.

DeletedUser

Issue#2 JNN Special Report

Juktas News Network

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to this late edition special report brought to you by JNN. We have the great opportunity to bring you an exclusive interview with none other than Kronos Favour. I'm sure everyone is excited to hear what Kronos has to say, so lets get him on the line.

JNN Reporter > Mr. Favour are you there? Did we get connected?

Kronos > Whirrrrrr-screech-crackle-whirrrrrr (Radio Distortion) Yes this is me Kronos. (Whirrr-crackle) I want to be clear, I am here to set the record straight.

JNN > We are pleased to have you Kronos. May we ask your present location?

Kronos > (Whirrrr-crackle-^8%screech) , Yes can you hear me? Screech-whirrr-crackle_CLANK-CLANK(Radio being hit against object)

JNN > We can hear you Kronos, just some radio interference but we can hear you!

Kronos > Yes I am just outside my city Kronos Crib, deep inside my personal bunker.

68swoy.jpg

JNN > That is amazing, we are so happy we were able to reach you. Thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to speak with us.

Kronos >Yes, well…I am in the middle of a war, but it is good to talk to the press from time to time to make sure the facts are kept straight. I suspect you are reaching out to me after my enormous naval victory earlier today.

JNN > Oh yes of course, wait… victory? Have you not heard from your naval command on the outcome?

Kronos > (Whirrrrr-crack-pop-buzzzzz) No... information is slow to come by this deep in my bunker, it is one of the disadvantages of being down here. However, I expect all my seamen to be back shortly where we have a huge victory parade celebration planned.

Battle Results from earlier in the day
2zjdg80.jpg

JNN > Ah I see, well Mr. Kronos we will be interested in hearing your reaction if and when your seamen return to port. We’d like to ask you for a current photograph if we may. We checked our records and couldn’t locate one. Do you happen to be able to get one up for our viewers?

Kronos > Well I'm down in my bunker so I'd have to take one and send it. Bare in mind I am currently working and not in my official dignitary uniform. I'm the one in the center of this photograph.

Kronos Favour: Deep inside his personal bunker (Kronos is seen in center)
2h5nsb9.jpg

JNN > I'm sure I speak for all our viewers when I say its nice to have a face to the name. Thank you for being so polite in sending a current photograph. That bunker is quite interesting judging by this photo. We didn't realize you were still digging. How deep are you?

Kronos > Yes well you have no idea how safe it feels to be underground. I feel indestructible down here! Currently, we are approximately 150 meters in depth and still going strong.

JNN > Mr. Favour we have only one question left for you. Recently rumors have swirled around why Rectoor city had a Merchant Shop built before the Downers takeover. The only reason we ask is the vast amount of women's clothing found around the area.

Clothing found at Merchant Shop after Downer takeover of Rectoor City
34s2ft2.jpg

Kronos > (Whirrrrrr-screech-crackle-whirrrrrr) Well Rectoor, is our Fashion Director for Rise of the Dragons. He designs all the uniforms and undergarments for all our military personnel. Now that his new city is in the heart of the Dragon Empire, he may not need such a large Merchant Shop to work out of.

JNN > That answers almost all of it, but why all the womens clothing?

Kronos > Inspiration!, "Two wings flapping, united as one!" these are the words of Rectoor and the Rise of Dragons alliance. Military personnel really enjoy being in modern, sophisticated garments that not only perform on the battlefield but also on any model runway.

JNN > Mr. Kronos Favour, on behalf of all our viewers I thank you for this exclusive interview. You have been very candid and honest. We all appreciate it very much.

Kronos > Thank you, I appreciate the chance to speak to everyone. Now I have to get back digging. This bunker needs to be (Whirrrrr-crack-pop-buzzzzz) a bit deeper.

That is it for this edition of the JNN Special Report. Until next time this is JNN saying goodbye and good night!

DeletedUser

holy cow............I have read a lot of post in my life of grep[3 yrs] and that is by far not only the most put together post but the most funniest...I dont think I laughed that hard in maybe 3 years, no lie....I had to stop reading 4x and go for something to drink twice because I almost passed out.... Hick I liked it so much i am doing more than + repping you I am sending you 10k of each resource to build a CS to take an ROTD city.... Speaking of which someone might wanna tell pendered I have his city in Siege....Yep will make for a great 3rd addition which I cant wait to see. Maybe you can get a pic of pendered when he realized he was in siege lol. I need at least 24 hrs to recover ferom the laughing

Nicely done Hick, Best post in Grepolis to date

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HaHa Hickel you scoundrel you said you was a reporter from vogue magazine. I was excited !!!

Very good post, this war is turning into a comedy festival, loving it.

*Depth update --- 212mts solid gains by the boys.

Petrilo

Phrourach
hahha, thank you for the laughs Hickel!

Looking at the JNN Special Report, one would say that Kronos is searching for an ancient artifact known only as a "turtle". It is known to us that Downers are in a possession of several of this, even though they will publicly discard that fact as a lie. It is almost certain that one is in the HurtU's possession.

DeletedUser

Issue#3 JNN Special Report

Juktas News Network

We are pleased to bring you a 3rd edition of JNN Special Report. HurtU recently launched an open siege on a city controlled by Pendered a member of the Rise of the Dragon alliance. Lucky for our viewers our network had a field correspondent on the scene. We are pleased to bring you this prerecorded interview tonight.

Warning, graphic military footage will be shown. Viewer discretion is advised!

JNN > Thanks for joining us HurtU, we appreciate you taking the time to spend with us while commanding an invasion no less!

HurtU > (FREEDOM__FREEDOM) - (Loud crowd chants) Yes, well…the invasion is basically over at this point. We have taken (FREEDOM___FREEDOM) – (Chanting continues) out the last defending stronghold here at Pendered's city.

JNN > I see, can you elaborate at all on the battle plan? Take our viewers through this invasion step by step if possible.

HurtU > (FREEDOM_FREEDOM – Chanting growing louder) YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO SPEAK UP! Never mind, I will move to a quieter area.

JNN > I said can you elaborate at all on the battle plan? Take our viewers through this invasion step by step.

HurtU > Absolutely, we started this invasion earlier in the day when a spy report indicated Pendered wasn’t prepared for our offensive forces. We also worked with some locals on obtaining detailed information about the surrounding area and social climate inside the city. We learned he was not very popular with his own people, especially in this particular province. We realized this would make our takeover easier obviously, and at that point we decided it was time to move in.

Battle Report from Command Central
2r797hy.jpg

JNN > Oh I see, that must be why we are hearing all this loud chanting from the crowds around you.

HurtU > Yes it is quite overwhelming at times. It is hard to hear anything! The people are quite excited to be free from their previous tyrannical ruler.

JNN > We don’t want to take up too much of your time so we will leave you now and wish you continued success.

HurtU > (Freedom__Freedom)-(Muffled) Thanks!

***​
We have been able to locate a civilian to elaborate on the social climate HurtU spoke of earlier in Pendered's city. JNN was able to send a field correspondent to his location. We bring you now live to this interview in progress.

JNN > Hello Sir, I am sorry I have forgotten your name. Would you please tell us your story and what you believe is really going on around here?

Unknown Man> Yes my name is Frank, I live on the streets. I don’t do this by choice; I was forced here by our former ruler.

Frank: Living on the streets
34rzsle.jpg

JNN >Tell us what you mean by this accusation? How were you forced to live on the streets?

Frank > Well I used to have a nice villa, right on the ocean coast. My family and I would swim together and have friends over all the time. I had a good occupation as a blacksmith. However, when Pendered took over the economy collapsed. He imposed all these new taxes, I lost everything I had. Every time I turned around, someone was looting my house or demanding more money. This is the story of many civilians living here, and why they are now so excited.

JNN > That is unbelievably sad Frank, I wonder if you knew Pendered was out there watching us right now. What would you want to say to him?

Frank > Well I … I’d ta… I’d take off this sandal and throw it at him where the sun doesn’t shine!!!

JNN > WHOA! Easy now Frank, this is family oriented programming. I’m sure I speak for all our viewers when I say we sympathize. Is there a way for people to reach out and help you in this situation?

Frank > Yes!!! Yeah please tell them to send any goods to Ocean 55, Island#186009, City (556,572) labeled as in care of “Frank”.

JNN > Alright Frank, you take care and we wish you well.

***​
After our investigative reporting concluded we learned the Grepolis United Nations (GUN) has issued an arrest warrant for one, Bernard Herbert Willis with the known alias "Pendered". He has dark hair, approximately 5'10" in height, clean shaven, and always travels with a canine companion. He is accused of extortion, dog-napping, and wheel clamping (the act of placing wheel locks on chariots).

If you have any information regarding Bernard Willis please contact the authorities immediately. He was last seen fleeing off the southern coast of his former island. He is not to be approached alone and his canine is considered dangerous.

Bernard Herbert Willis aka Pendered
11tvtkk.jpg

Canine: Coco Chanel
34fff4m.jpg

That concludes this edition of the JNN Special Report. We would like to thank HurtU and Frank for their interviews. We do want to announce an upcoming special this weekend with a Pulitzer prize winning author. He has a new book he is promoting which we will discuss. Also, he may give us a glimpse of his country life, and his secret Greek tomato recipe. Until next time this is JNN saying goodbye and good night!

DeletedUser

Holy cow......don't know how you do it hick.... Been rather quiet with the news coming from the ROTD camp.... You forgot the most important detail though Hick..... Pendered after the loss of his city to me has now entered vacation mode causing major issues within ROTD..

DeletedUser

Holy cow......don't know how you do it hick.... Been rather quiet with the news coming from the ROTD camp.... You forgot the most important detail though Hick..... Pendered after the loss of his city to me has now entered vacation mode causing major issues within ROTD..

Doesn't it take 48 hours for VM to activate...So wouldn't it be more likely that he entered vacation mode hours before your CS was sent...

DeletedUser

Doesn't it take 48 hours for VM to activate...So wouldn't it be more likely that he entered vacation mode hours before your CS was sent...

minor technicalities, the wolf pack is a hunting

DeletedUser

actually would like to say that ROTD struck back today in a very well timed and calculated attack which impressed us all...Had 4 of our cities in siege and we currently broke 3 of them[must give kudos for our allies in the lending hand] and the last one is going to be very close and down to the wire

DeletedUser

i noticed that Hickel is now one of the top players in Pella and joined Silver.

DeletedUser

well I m very sad that Hickel left Juktas . he is good player , and i was honored to play with him .
he is very good in harbour fishing lol