Join Arsenal Today!! New Alliance in ocean 35

DeletedUser

If u are interested in joining Arsenal message ChrisTiner for invite. Thank you and have a great day!!

DeletedUser10963

whahaha, get out of the cave you live in. chelsea and arsenal are both soccer clubs.

arsenal is better though... i mean they have van persie XD

tell us a bbit about your alliance?

DeletedUser

whahaha, get out of the cave you live in. chelsea and arsenal are both soccer clubs.

I dont watch soccer, So i wouldn't know. I just started the alliance today, I play the west game also and that's that town I'm in on there. I just started last night but I'm out to a good start about to have highest score on my island. :)

I'm looking for Members anywhere but I'm in ocean 35, Also looking for alliance pacts send them my way!!!

DeletedUser10963

well its nice that your active and all.. but you might want to join another alliance and get exp. first before you start your own,.

DeletedUser

get out your cave it isn't 'Soccer' its FOOTBALL, thats the end of that.
Plus just because they have Van Persie doesnt mean they are better, look at recent trophies. Is that 4 or 5 years without a cup that Arsenal have went?
P.S. im Liverpool for the premier leauge.

P.S.S. i wont be joining this im happy in my alliance

DeletedUser

gah your sig makes me feel sick :(

62.png

DeletedUser10963

i believe so.. but im not an expert on english football.

DeletedUser

Celtic and Rangers are Glasgow teams, probably the biggest football (yes remember its football :p)rivalry in the world

DeletedUser10963

you english guys arent what you used to be anymore, look at your achievements at the WC. we dutch guys did much better... we would have won of course if it wasnt for your man howard webb.

but back on topic, what are your goals? and how are you planning to achieve them?

DeletedUser

1. not English. Scottish never make that mistake again.
2. the Dutch should have lost the match through the amount of red cards they should have received so the English ref helped you all in a way (other than Spain's goal :p. that was a bad mistake)
and on topic
i think his goal is to get us to stop talking.