join demigods

DeletedUser

demigods is an alliance devoted to being number 1 but we need some experienced players in order to go to the top. I need 2 leaders at least with 550 points. i also need a senate consisting of 10 players. if you are interested then contact rino776. we also need several regular players. the more players the better but after the 20th of december I will set a criteria to join and you will only be a regular player and have no privelages. the only condition of joining at the moment is that you are an active player. I also need a diplomat and a forum moderator.

remember if you are interested in joining then contact rino776.

DeletedUser

I'm not being to picky and 550 points is an average amount, some one who has expereince but isn't neccesary that far in the game. I'll make it that you need at least 550 to be in the senate and say 800 points to be a leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13702

Points shouldn't be determining who is leader in your alliance... Right there just shows that your alliance is going to fall extremely quickly

DeletedUser

yes but points show how far in the game you are, the more points the longer you have played in the game, the longer you have played in the game the more experience you have and experience is what makes a good player. points are realy there to give us an idea of how good a player is. if you look at the rankings it is all determined by points. besides all good players would have a high amount of points.

DeletedUser

what ever i just wanted to make sure that the player that becomes the leader is good so I'll make it this: if you are interested in joining contact me. you don't need any amount of pionts. but when you join then I will assign you to a position for a certain number of days then if you show that you are good in that role then you can stay there.

does that satisfy you?

DeletedUser

from now on to join send me a message saying how many troops you have, your username, why you would like to join and what position you would like to be in.
after you have told me this then i will let you join the alliance providing you meet satisfaction and I will monitor you and see if you are good enough for the position that you want.

rino776

DeletedUser

I might as well give up on this thread, you are all scaring every one away by critisizing my alliance.