Join Grepohugs

DeletedUser

Everyone Grepohugs is open in Kappa it is located in ocean 44,45,54 and if you want to be in a kick-*** top 5 alliance like it is in gamma then join grepohugs

alliance

Aicy

Strategos
Are any of veteran GH members over?

I'd join but I already have a alliance and you're a tad late to the party...

DeletedUser

Everyone Grepohugs is open in Kappa it is located in ocean 44,45,54 and if you want to be in a kick-*** top 5 alliance like it is in gamma then join grepohugs

alliance

I hope you have eclipse's permission to do this... he went mad when sereton tried to do the same thing on another world...

DeletedUser340

If you do not have Eclipses permission how dare you use the name...

DeletedUser

nobody owns a name for more than one world, everbody who things they own a name for an alliance aren't part of reality, every world is new, so everybody is free to use everyname for his or her alliance ;)

DeletedUser

alliance

Please tell me, they didn't drop to the 5th rank.

A alliance going from world from world reminds me of.....

Are any of veteran GH members over?

I'd join but I already have a alliance and you're a tad late to the party...

I won't hold my breath, I believe one of their members are in your alliance...

And finally,(just so people know) who do they PM for a invite?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

Eclipse does not approve. :p

If you persist on using the name, then there's obviously nothing I will or can do to stop you. But let's just make it clear there's absolutely no relation to GrepoHugs of Gamma.

DeletedUser5061

Haha we got a fake Louis Vuitton haendbag in our hands

HeroChelsea let me know if want to join BS

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

Eclipse does not approve. :p

If you persist on using the name, then there's obviously nothing I will or can do to stop you. But let's just make it clear there's absolutely no relation to GrepoHugs of Gamma.
/me points out the name SomethingHugs was stolen from Gem's TribalHugs and WestHugs pages. She did start a GrepoHugs page, to which the below pic belongs from, but I'm not sure she ever finished it ;(

rofl2resized.png

DeletedUser

/me points out the name somethinghugs was stolen from gem's tribalhugs and westhugs pages. She did start a grepohugs page, to which the below pic belongs from, but i'm not sure she ever finished it ;(

rofl2resized.png

wub..wubbb...wuuuuuuubbbb