Join Leonidas

DeletedUser

I know everybody is in an alliance by now but if your fed up with their silly rules and dictatorship gavel then switch memberships: who said your stuck in the Brotherhood elite alliance or the Borg alliance? Their a bunch of donkey's and peasants anyway. Join a alliance that makes you feel as smart as you really are... join Leonidas!!!!

-McGannon

DeletedUser

haha can you imagine if all the forum spammers joined up :p

DeletedUser

I'm in. Lets all kick Jena000's butt. One man vs. the server.

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear a bit more about the benefits package.

Health... dental... vision... short-term disability.

PTO

Overtime compensation.

Do they have an employee discount program?

Do they run a clean forum?

Do they keep a well stocked kitchenette?

One with good coffee and one of those funky insto-coffee makers that can make a mean Grepolccino?

These are questions that we need answered.

DeletedUser

!

PTO

Overtime compensation.

One with good coffee and one of those funky insto-coffee makers that can make a mean Grepolccino?

we don't get any of that in Evo! :( really need to have a word with then men in charge lol

DeletedUser

PTO

Overtime compensation.

Rooster. You don't get none of that with us. In fact...what are you doing out of your box? Aren't you supposed to be in your box for another week? Who let you out ;)

DeletedUser

Man, my alliance is gonna be pissed. If all the forum trolls are joining Leonidas, I'm not gonna fight the groundswell. I'll tell BBCue when he gets back from vacation to hand over the alliance so he can join too.

Unlike Rooster, who is selfishly concerned with what's in it for him, I am interested in what our objectives in Leonidas will be. Do we have a platform? Will we have cage matches to decide who gets forum editing privileges? Will there be cookies? These are the thing I want to know.

DeletedUser

Is there cookies?! dang we'll be right over :p

haha tho can you imagine going on vacation and coming back and half the world joined a new alliance :p

bit like when hot wings came back and the whole of Evo was in vm and the hive started attacking him..!! talk about a shocker! lol

herbal was quite funny too as it was boredom city in 56 when he left lol and came back in the middle of WW3!! :D

DeletedUser

we don't get any of that in Evo! :( really need to have a word with then men in charge lol

Ain't that for sure...

Working for Evo is like working for Wal-Mart... without the dorky blue vests.

I'm hoping to get promoted to *greeter*

"Welcome to Evo-Mart... we love you."

"Return? Right over there in that line that stretches half way round the store."

DeletedUser

Pretty sure Forgotten needs greeters more than you do. Evo doesn't get as many visitors. We working on it but you guys have a lot of freaking stores to visit. It's like Starbucks when I look at my map. I swung my cat (which didn't evolve btw Rooster) and hit four Evo cities.

DeletedUser

Rooster. You don't get none of that with us. In fact...what are you doing out of your box? Aren't you supposed to be in your box for another week? Who let you out ;)

The official Evolution therapist told me I could leave my box for any one of three reasons...

1. I could leave to defend the alliance.
  2. I could leave to go to the bathroom.
  3. I could leave -- if the gun I was waving around was ACTUALLY loaded.

I used a combination of two of the above.

Pretty sure Forgotten needs greeters more than you do. Evo doesn't get as many visitors. We working on it but you guys have a lot of freaking stores to visit. It's like Starbucks when I look at my map. I swung my cat (which didn't evolve btw Rooster) and hit four Evo cities.

First of all, I have a lot of respect for the Forgotten.

Second of all, now that I know you're one of them, I have less.

;)

Third of all, Evolution has so many cities because... like Wal-Mart and Starbucks... we believe in convenience.

Life is hard enough for your run-of-the-mill swordsman or hard-working middle-class hoplite, without requiring them to go on long, boring ocean journeys.

We at Evo-Express have a saying:

"EVOLUTION.. when you absolutely have to conquer it over night."

:pro: and for some reason, I'm really angry

DeletedUser

I know everybody is in an alliance by now but if your fed up with their silly rules and dictatorship gavel then switch memberships: who said your stuck in the Brotherhood elite alliance or the Borg alliance? Their a bunch of donkey's and peasants anyway. Join a alliance that makes you feel as smart as you really are... join Leonidas!!!!

-McGannon

Lol. You fool. Nobody is "stuck" in The Brotherhood Elite. And nobody wants to join Leonidas because you will not grow.
:pro:

Don't ever speak of us again, unless you want to become an actual target this time.

DeletedUser

Lol. You fool. Nobody is "stuck" in The Brotherhood Elite. And nobody wants to join Leonidas because you will not grow.
:pro:

Don't ever speak of us again, unless you want to become an actual target this time.

actually I wanna join :p