Join SeaL Alliances

DeletedUser25446

I'll rescind that, it has been moved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This alliance has sent us an invite to join a coalition thingy.....

DeletedUser

Count me in old friend.We almost have World pi conquered on world wonders and looking for some new fun.

DeletedUser

This alliance has sent us an invite to join a coalition thingy.....
We was offer the same thing too. lol

Join and you'll be elite too!

You have it all wrong von They want Everyone to Live in Peace. For a Hoilday Relax or something like that Can't quite remember what the message said lol....

DeletedUser

Yes if they sent it to furry there would have been a chance. Furry is softer than me he thinks but me.... I didn't even reply....

DeletedUser

Right so I think i get it they want everyone to join a coalition thing and live in peace?? sorry to say but thats just a bit noobish

DeletedUser

It's more on how they wish to play. Never have seen in my Time of playing this game Seen a Live in Peace sort of Deal. Can you picture if All the Alliance was to do this. How bored you will be. lol

DeletedUser

exactly im all for a coalition Idea one saved my a** on Tribal Wars but they are being a bit optimistic still not doing bad they are just above the shock army :)

DeletedUser

That's something i haven't Played in a Very Very long time Tribal wars

DeletedUser

Not changed much with the updates unlike this big changes between 1st and 2nd gen.

DeletedUser

Its just a style of play imho,Our alliance leader has chosen to see what alliances are gonna stick around after nub protection ends,why not try to find out who your friend and foe alliances are before the bp starts? Its a safe way to secure where to establish areas,which alliances can work together in both standing alone and also joint teamwork.Good teamwork can win worlds and good organisation keeps alliances working.Its not about whos here this month or 6 months time its whos here next year imho

DeletedUser

Its just a style of play imho,Our alliance leader has chosen to see what alliances are gonna stick around after nub protection ends,why not try to find out who your friend and foe alliances are before the bp starts? Its a safe way to secure where to establish areas,which alliances can work together in both standing alone and also joint teamwork.Good teamwork can win worlds and good organisation keeps alliances working.Its not about whos here this month or 6 months time its whos here next year imho

It's a plan i have never seen before Never said it would not work. All iam saying is There's Couple of Exp Leaders around only seek for Citys. I have seen Alliance go Pact less and Taken the entire world Even then there was no pact Learn how to defend on your own:)

Like i said i wish your alliance luck.

And back to Commander Hmm might have to give it a try on one Boredom day lmao

DeletedUser22423

Not warring with each other is not good for the world. Not only does it make for boring game play, but it also causes lower points for the top alliances when they are stuck founding or conquesting abandoned low point cities, and this in turn causes it to take longer to get to the age of wonders.