join the armies of gondor

• Thread starter DeletedUser24661
  • Start date

DeletedUser24661

was set up by two friends from corinth, me and aragorn -II we are experienced and are growing quite fast especially aragorn -II we are based in ocean 54 we are 6th in our ocean and growing rapidly we only have 17 players if any wish to join they can follow this link and will be placed near us and in our alliance The army of Gondor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do love how you say you're experienced with only 47K points to your name in corinth. If you want some real advise from an experienced player who's organized top rated alliances on 3 worlds then take mine. Don't ever post invitations on the open forums(makes you look like a noob) and cluster your cities on specific islands with resource productions that allow you to better mass produce single unit armies.

I could join your world for a month or 2 just to show you how to make it happen if you like.
I got 1.5 million points in epsilon and I'm a leader in what was once the biggest alliance of elites in grepolis.
We had an alliance of over 190 million points with an average of 1.6 million.

DeletedUser5554

^ when i started leading i was leading top 12's and the highest points i've ever had was 60k... organized 5 ;p

that is to say size doesn't matter skill does. i've never been very big but my advice has been valued by many and so has my work and dedication to anyone i've played for.

DeletedUser24661

i don't care about the size of my cities, if i did they all would be 13k, i have had 40-50 CS attempts on my cities most at a time 5 attempts, i agree im not the best player but that doent mean im not familiar with it i have sniped most of those CS ive lost 4 cities due to the fact i need sleep!!! how am i a noob because i can't keep the points on my cities and go to sleep with out the tvg getting my online times like they did when i had my cities over 5000 points and getting my whilst offline? im pretty sure you can't snip a CS when your offline... check mate

nodcrush: my point exactly if i wanted cities over 5000 points i would but i cannot stay awake 24hours of the day or even be on 24/7

alterra: you alliance rank is no.1 so obviously you are going to be able to grow without threat

Last edited by a moderator: