Join the shadow proclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Join The Shadow Proclamation And Together We Shall Rival The Gods Themselves!!! Who is Tired Of the Super Powers Popping Up All Over The Place? We Need To Give Them A Run For Their Money! Lets Band Together And Take Them On! No Matter What Ocean You Are From Contact Me And You Shall Have A Home. All players in the Shadow Proclamation have the power to invite and mass mail. We also have positions of authority open that must be filled. Once we get big enough we will also split into legions with leaders needed for them. Join Us!

King Squidman, Founder and Leader of The Shadow Proclamation (SW):pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

Wow, little MRA eh? lol

On a serious note, you may want to take the alliance to Theta so at least you stand chance, as Alpha has been in play since January.

DeletedUser

Join The Shadow Proclamation And Together We Shall Rival The Gods Themselves!!! Who is Tired Of the Super Powers Popping Up All Over The Place? We Need To Give Them A Run For Their Money! Lets Band Together And Take Them On! No Matter What Ocean You Are From Contact Me And You Shall Have A Home. All players in the Shadow Proclamation have the power to invite and mass mail. We also have positions of authority open that must be filled. Once we get big enough we will also split into legions with leaders needed for them. Join Us!

King Squidman, Founder and Leader of The Shadow Proclamation (SW):pro:(SW)

Good luck with that man. Now I need to go look up your stats and see where you are. TW Shadow has a long history of being part of the upper echelon of gamers. For some reason I'm not worried about you man. I really hope you respond.

you-will-lose.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found you!

King-Squidward-squidward-spongebob-8783777-989-743.jpg

Seriously, how long have you been playing this game? You have NEVER attacked anyone? You have 30 ODD? How do you expect people to get behind that? Like 25 said go find another server, you will be much better off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's awesomely funny! That was my nickname for a while, squidward, then changed to just squid. My name is Syd, so i guess my dad though since i watched a lot of sponge bob it was a logical train of thought. LOL!

DeletedUser

Btw, i have attacked plenty of people, and started playing when this world was new. I just have real life to attend to as well.

DeletedUser

Btw, i have attacked plenty of people, and started playing when this world was new. I just have real life to attend to as well.

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. Seriously though... I have your stats below, you have not attacked anyone, ever. Unless this is another King Squidman.

I think it's wonderful for you to encourage new players to become aggressive and play more often. However I think you need to set realistic goals.

kingsquis.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I don't know why it says that, ive attacked several people and my wall says i've got 25 kills. oh, well. What ever dude. I'm still keeping my alliance going strong in alpha and i've moved to theta as well.

DeletedUser

Enough.

Now I think some of you need to go read the rules again.

Rules said:
General

Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactics to prove your in-game opponents in the world forums (See P&P)
Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.
No use of profanity will be permitted. If it's something a moderator feels is inappropriate, it will be edited.

Now I will be clearing this thread out.