Join the shadow proclamation!!!!!

DeletedUser

Join us and we shall rival even the Gods themselves!!!!! No matter what ocean or world you are in join together and we shall rise to the top!!! Contact me for more information, King Squidman, founder and leader of the alliance. We need players to take on responsibilities so if you join and have experience you will be used immediately in a position of oversight!

King Squidman

(SW):pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

1nv1t3 pl0x?

Nah i'm just teasing, I wish you luck with your alliance.

DeletedUser

I reserve founder rights for myself. You can be vice leader though. Good? or no?

DeletedUser

He probs doesn't have an alliance yet anyway. He shoukld be the only member.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if I giv LB founder rights, then I don't have an alliance anymore! How hard is that to understand?

DeletedUser

If its so hard to make then why doesn't he make his own alliance for god sake! why try to take over the one i'm working on! What does he think my alliance name is sexy? Is he just selfish? What?

DeletedUser

Just because LB <3's new alliances.
Just as much as Dobby loves MRAs.
That's it.

DeletedUser

Well, thats nice. He cannot have mine. BTW, I do have people in my alliance now. So there. Lol! And im not a noob here. I've played for a lil while now in alpha, started two other alliances, been part of the top rated alliance for a quite a while till the top levels of authority where underminedf, and built a sizable army.

DeletedUser

Cool.
Well, I'm done spamming your Alliance thread.
Good Luck.

DeletedUser

You're a total fruit cake. Lol! I can't believe I argued for that long about nothing!!!!!!!