Join the Sons of Olympus

DeletedUser

We are looking for active players that want to learn a new and innovative strategy never before seen. Join to find out what is.

DeletedUser

im quitting my alliance as we speak, packing my stuff and sailing towards your cities =P
make sure that you send me an invite, and show me how to get farmed =P

p.s. If anyone is looking for it, its "SONS OF OLYMPUS" ranked 33, av. points 6K, 74 members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Kiryll,

Any chance that when you leave Perg and join SOO you'd let us (or at least me) know what this whole unique angle is? My sleep is being seriously interrupted with the curiosity, the torment of not knowing, that clearing this whole thing up would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

sorry bout that.. i was confused.. iits just im more familiar with the word guild than alliance..

DeletedUser

You also applied for the Sons of Hades alliance (which you also referred to as a guild). It seems you are pretty desperate to join an alliance.

DeletedUser

actually im already member of an alliance(for a long time).. i just want to have choices..

DeletedUser

I know you are a member of an alliance. I did my research. Really, you need choices? Sounds like you are scared of something. You a refugee or something?

DeletedUser

hahah.. are you a stalker? this is the first time i play this game.. im not a refugee or anything you think.. :p

DeletedUser

no I am not a stalker:p I saw you were looking for an alliance and I wanted to see if you were a good player and mabye get you into my alliance but saw you already had an alliance and just wanted a backup plan.

DeletedUser

fair enough. thats a very creative strategy.... it is a very good idea :):):)

p.s. rep to you for the idea:)