Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Trist3

Chiliarch
1. Dear Mel & Trist, thank you for a wonderful and most insightful read. A welcome breather from work and my alliance forum as you can imagine. From experience you have been objective for most part, interjected with lots of emotions and opinions which are inevitably subjective by their very nature, but you try to make it clear and distinguishable for the reader.

2. I agree with SirNeo, this server has been a lot about the fighting, except that for a foot soldier like me there has been plenty of drama since the whole OA thing blew up. Most of us do not know what went on so all the more, see 1. above.

3. Regardless of all the trash talk and accusations of unfair play, having the referees impact gameplay is always unwelcome, by all sides. The 3 musketeers incident is highly regrettable. This is my opinion and does not represent any other.

4, Still sad that Muhvi does not share his mushrooms with me. He doesn't even tell me which forest.

5. This Destroxxi guy does not speak for me. He does not wish to speak to me either.
Hi Meng, thank Meng :D

Edit: the mushroom forest seems to be a state secret, noone will ever know where they are held

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
The situation with OA was for me when the server really started to split allegiances and for players to decide where their fight was.

And ty to mel and Trist for producing a great read :)

Del2

Chiliarch
Mel and Trist thank you for taking the time to write the server status and background on the diplomacy. Continue the great work,

Nice job on the newspaper and thank you for the effort that went into it.
Enjoyed the map and write up - only comment is that western frontline should extend and drop south - that is, we have turned the corner on that front.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
See I made it into your paper, half stories at that.. Never did I enter "diplomatic talks", to or with any player in lost circle before their leaders defected leaving their learner players behind I may add, for EH, and as for the "PM" that rootkitten shared, that was in response to her attacking me with her 5 ls and her leonidas.. So be it, so I sent a pm to entice a bit of real fight out of her as it was the very first time she attacked me or anyone out of lost circle actually and it worked, bobdude come at me along with a couple of her buddies.. and I got what I wanted, some free bps.. But never did I ask my diplo to speak to her, nor did I speak to her about anything in actual fact that was not even set up the "defend R&F" story.. Might have paid to actually ask me instead of taking one side and making it "fact"..
Thats okay you may amend that since I know you dont encourage "bullying" or talking ****..

See I made it into your paper, half stories at that.. Never did I enter "diplomatic talks", to or with any player in lost circle before their leaders defected leaving their learner players behind I may add, for EH, and as for the "PM" that rootkitten shared, that was in response to her attacking me with her 5 ls and her leonidas.. So be it, so I sent a pm to entice a bit of real fight out of her as it was the very first time she attacked me or anyone out of lost circle actually and it worked, bobdude come at me along with a couple of her buddies.. and I got what I wanted, some free bps.. But never did I ask my diplo to speak to her, nor did I speak to her about anything in actual fact that was not even set up the "defend R&F" story.. Might have paid to actually ask me instead of taking one side and making it "fact"..
Thats okay you may amend that since I know you dont encourage "bullying" or talking ****..
How is the server going for you Princess? What are your thoughts on what remains?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I'm not bullying, just sharing what I seen in the messages consider I run my ship so disgustingly I figured I fight my corner a little that's all.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I'm not bullying, just sharing what I seen in the messages consider I run my ship so disgustingly I figured I fight my corner a little that's all.
As I said "Never did I discuss nor enter into diplomatic talks" with Lost Circle, Nor did I ask our Diplo to do this, you portray that we did and that we didnt offer a cookie such as "we will take all your leaders in for the crown and in exchange you will allow my team to eat all yours (left behind TLC players), cities, nope we didnt discuss nor did we offer to do that to Kitten and her leaders lol that was your styles as "The left behind lost circle" players are now noting openly I may add at that.. Now you want to have a go about my PM with root kitten as I explained something we all do "a lil trash talk", well I could open up a big fat can of worms here if I opted to share PMs made to our leaders by your very own or other people from other allies but its common knowledge that sharing half a story is frowned upon not to mention something the lower lot do... But my my ever so tempting..

princess Kuini

Phrourach
How is the server going for you Princess? What are your thoughts on what remains?
Well not as smooth sailing as I would have liked but we never thought that it would be a walk in the park, knowing our opponent, been some great battles, some bloody shocking ones too as percys video points out, No bones about it, it stings however not enough to make me quit the game or the server..

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Good read, it's just there is to many people picking a side to fight on. There can only be 1 winner... Everyone break all pacts and just start an all out war lol.