Top 12 Juggy Jugg Jug Juggs.......BYE ! :)

DeletedUser

You should have the backbone to use your ingame name if you are going to make such posts.

That is the prerogative of the poster young man! Should you not be worried about getting rimmed.........again !? Was it 8 cities you lost to Slackers? And three to one player?

DeletedUser33675

I just gotta say thank you for the 90kish bp given to me by pl yesterday and today... For real, congrats on finally revolting one of my cities, took you over 100 attacks over one week... Kudos for that

:eek:

Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an defender on 2013-03-30!
31.03.|0:00:02
You're welcome Thizzle.
And don't worry - your time will come. :p

DeletedUser

Im sure it will... I cant wait till you feed me more dbp :D

It's a pity that you didn't attack us. But I understand that it's easier to defend. However if you please show what you can do and how great player you are - don't worry - we wouldn't paste reports to show how ridicule you are. Or maybe we shoud? I saw one CS, one LS, one boat - one fake???? Great job. You're my master Thizzle

PS. I forgot to mention, that our player was really scared :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

It's a pity that you didn't attack us. But I understand that it's easier to defend. However if you please show what you can do and how great player you are - don't worry - we wouldn't paste reports to show how ridicule you are. Or maybe we shoud? I saw one CS, one LS, one boat - one fake???? Great job. You're my master Thizzle

PS. I forgot to mention, that our player was really scared :)

Did u forgot to say that it was an inactive city that the player took just before me :)

And smart of me to only send 1 boat 1 troop 1 cs, thats something your team could learn about... not to feed bp to the enemy lol

and dont worry, i will come for your cities when time comes, for now ima just revolt the daily 5-10 cities and have fun sinking your retaliation angry attacks:p

DeletedUser

Did u forgot to say that it was an inactive city that the player took just before me :)

And smart of me to only send 1 boat 1 troop 1 cs, thats something your team could learn about... not to feed bp to the enemy lol

and dont worry, i will come for your cities when time comes, for now ima just revolt the daily 5-10 cities and have fun sinking your retaliation angry attacks:p

I can't wait.

And about my friends.. They try.. and they have balls :) I understand that you waiting for time, when most players gone this world.. it will be easier.. Play now. Too hard? :)

DeletedUser21560

I can't wait.

And about my friends.. They try.. and they have balls :) I understand that you waiting for time, when most players gone this world.. it will be easier.. Play now. Too hard? :)

Its good that they got balls, they are just missing the brains - Balls alone wont get u far - will make u fail, if you got the brains too, then you can go a long way, in this example, taking a city :)

And yes its too hard to play 1 or two players vs 120 players ;)

Im gonna stick to revolting your cities, and one day ur gonna mess up and im gonna take it ;)

DeletedUser

Its good that they got balls, they are just missing the brains - Balls alone wont get u far - will make u fail, if you got the brains too, then you can go a long way, in this example, taking a city :)

And yes its too hard to play 1 or two players vs 120 players ;)

Im gonna stick to revolting your cities, and one day ur gonna mess up and im gonna take it ;)

Good luck :) But.. you know why you are alone here? Becouse your mate ran 2 oceans.. far, far away from PL. Hmmm.. I'm wondering why :)

DeletedUser21560

Good luck :) But.. you know why you are alone here? Becouse your mate ran 2 oceans.. far, far away from PL. Hmmm.. I'm wondering why :)

ermm, who is my mate on here? lol

dont have any mates here, i didnt bring my whole country server as backup, i came here by myself, and i moved alliance by my self also ;)

DeletedUser21560

Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an defender on 2013-04-03!
04.04.|1:00:02

Thank you very much pl, and all while i was offline :D

DeletedUser

Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an defender on 2013-04-03!
04.04.|1:00:02

Thank you very much pl, and all while i was offline :D

You're welcome Thizzle :) And thanks for your cities :) Have a nice vacation :p

DeletedUser21560

you´re welcome... kinda a failed op, must be annoying for you huh... 1000+ attacks and only 6 cities taken... you need to be better at timing the attacks :eek:

DeletedUser

you´re welcome... kinda a failed op, must be annoying for you huh... 1000+ attacks and only 6 cities taken... you need to be better at timing the attacks :eek:

Oh Thizzle, Thizzle you are realy funny gay :) And you have a big luck with this vacation mode :D don't get excited, it's not healthy.. oooo.. and I still waiting for your great timing ;) woof woof :) hehe

DeletedUser21560

nah your the ones that are funny... Can you please tell me... Are Cerberus Off units on polish servers? or is it only here that you use them for off?

DeletedUser

nah your the ones that are funny... Can you please tell me... Are Cerberus Off units on polish servers? or is it only here that you use them for off?

Who? I never had here Cerberus :) Lol