June Monthly stat predictions

DeletedUser

So what do peeps think? Should be interesting since there is more active on active fighting now...

Here are my thoughts

NR : After that great op on Aster I expect to see a better increase in their stats compared to May

TNE : Still fighting strong so should be on track with previous months

TR : Don't know much about them (opposite side of world to me)

KA : Business as usual for their stats so thumbs up

GP : the alliance I know the most about ;) stats should be pretty decent but we have been less active than last month since we have all been busy switching city layouts as well as internal gifts & trades to better attack TNE :p

DeletedUser

Hmmmm...

TNE: gaining some cities :) .. mostly due to me :p.....since I left TNE the stats from the previous month might not be as great this month :p (joking, or am I? :p)

GP: You said everything needed to say :p

NR: Fighting well...good op against aster...lots of cities taken all around the month. Should be nice :)

KA: Pushing strong against TNE...as usual :)

TR: No idea what they are doing but are losing lots of cities to NR especially the recent op on TR ...30 cities taken! :p

DeletedUser

TNE- probably took more than they lost off of NR because of lep's cities that were taken, don't know how they are getting on against others

NR- pretty good month in my opinion, impressive op's against asterking and kevski and lep's losses were inevitable

GP- seems like it has been a quiet month so far

KA- don't know much but would expect normal service to continue, taking cities off of TNE

TR- don't know what they are doing, they aren't making any progress and have continued to lose cities to NR, i expect them to collapse soon

DeletedUser

Best part is I took almost the same amount of cities from TNE that they took from me :) (I think lol :p)

GP are really rising up fast :)

I do agree about the part where TR will collapse soon...their stats this month won't be pretty.

DeletedUser

GP are really rising up fast :)

We are trying our best... most of our team started really quite late in this world (November I think). If ever peeps are wondering y im on external forum but in VM in game its cos I have missus visiting, if not I never really bother with VM since my inactive self is still online 3-4times a day... Anyway, got lots of slots to fill when I return so july will have a nice month start

DeletedUser

My prediction:

NR: Business as usual. The city exchange from Leopard55 is sure to skew the stats from reality.

TNE: Slipped a little, but can still improve in July.

TR: Due to fall any time now.

KA: Consistent stats. Perhaps we had the highest percentage of ABP growth. I think more cities have been taken from TNE in June than May.

GP: Most point growth percentage partially due to the fact that they seem to have picked up more members.

KK: Consistent stats.