Just an idea - Top Five Reports Of The Week

DeletedUser340

I have an idea, a little competition thing (no prizes or anything)- Just a bit of fun...

I call this idea top 5 reports of the week... People send in their most outrageous reports they have had (must be from monday-friday) must also be from the same week! and I judge them and post on the sunday what the top 5 reports of the week are.

Just an idea to have a bit of fun on this forum, anybody think it could take off? :3

DeletedUser16292

Great idea...stop coming up with great ideas, your threatening my chances as personality of the month :D

DeletedUser

hmmm, is it a good idea having unconsenting or even unaware people's city details plastered all over public? just a thought . . . . .

DeletedUser

smaller players would perhaps care? you say the forums are usually not very active - no surprise when smaller players comments are laughed off. and its precisely reports to do with those players which would be bandied about and ridiculed on here as they (yes and that includes me) simply do not have the fire-power that you 'superpowers' do. but thats just my opinion . . . for what it counts :heh:
this is the RHO forum - not simply for the sole use of 6-8 big players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

My account has 4 villages, I'm not being ridiculed?

And besides, it's not about the villages or the players, it's about the report... besides, the town name and/or the player can be hidden anyway- Simple paint job...

DeletedUser

Can i post a report from Chi? Or is it strcitly limited to Rho?

DeletedUser

What about funny hatemail of the week in addition to funny reports of the week?

DeletedUser

That would be great, I have a really funny hatemail. I would have to censor it a bit, vik likes to cuss. :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think this is a fun idea. Also to the guy who said little players don't want their info put on the forums, the reports from an attack can be used however the players with the reports want.