Just For A Laugh

DeletedUser57107

Please pm me in game if you are up for a bit of fun. It seems the world is now a full on spamming world. The game cannot be played as it was intended because of this so if you are keen that it returns to a world of true skill, tact and planning then please get in touch with me. I have already received a number of positive replies. Get in touch and join in the fun, afterall its JUST FOR A LAUGH ;)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Brother you dont even use alarms and had to be moved off the front, we litearlly couldnt spam you even if we were. As for shot lysing about us spamming him, how are his harpies doing?

DeletedUser41523

I thought this was going to be a really epic PnP but it’s kind of disappointing.

DeletedUser41523

I can speak to only my experience and the experience of friends from the alliance I play in. My own was when he threatened to spam us for not supporting him in his war vs Bedtime Squad on En107. He backed down because he realized that was just a stupid idea and a losing battle. That said, I know for a fact he spammed Bedtime Squad and I know he spammed Masked Profanity. So I 100% believe that he called for his alliance to spam.

However I also understand that the people defending him aren't on his team because they think he's a good person or even a good player/leader and are more there because they also don't want to deal with the spam, doxxing, or general toxicity and the other team on paper sucks.

DeletedUser41523

can you tell me how to post the spam report in this thread

Take a screen shot of it using snipping tool or save to your computer. Then upload to imgur then hit get share links then copy and paste the BB/Forums link.

DeletedUser54978

I can speak to only my experience and the experience of friends from the alliance I play in. My own was when he threatened to spam us for not supporting him in his war vs Bedtime Squad on En107. He backed down because he realized that was just a stupid idea and a losing battle. That said, I know for a fact he spammed Bedtime Squad and I know he spammed Masked Profanity. So I 100% believe that he called for his alliance to spam.

However I also understand that the people defending him aren't on his team because they think he's a good person or even a good player/leader and are more there because they also don't want to deal with the spam, doxxing, or general toxicity and the other team on paper sucks.
God damn dan i wish i can write like u
Everithing will write same

watchingann

Phrourach
9532e45d5ee02dd846d0f1df2f324642.png
430c69eca46b71b9e0b8f6e3c0b46dab.png
57f596c557cb1faf31a1f257649903a9.png
469aa48b0fae694adb073977b6a8b6e5.png
e4e27680f77d627fcff908b307f0cbc7.png
529b3408c855b39a8e826699f1ac8e95.png
6ea9750727ffc1fafabc104f7e5d9d09.png
071b06a777e8dab86e6e20864ba2513d.png

DeletedUser41523

So basically Ann showed me the convo and reports. They do actually look like mass organized spam attacks. I’m not going to go through the hassle of individually posting every report. So instead if you want to see them I’ll just forward the convos.

watchingann

Phrourach
I have posted just some of the attacks reports which there
where over 800 and it is still going on ,,, also Charlie sending out MM to all our members telling them they will be next ,,, and that the attacks on our member will go on for the next two weeks ,, I guess their awards fro the event will be at a end by then ,,, all of this was sent to the mods in this game ,, and not a thing was done about it ,,,
sadly the mods think more about the Gold been used by Charlie and his lupalupa then this game and the rest of the players
we can put up with the gold use and them Golding up their troops and his MM ,,, but spamming of this kind should not be allowed full stop

funny how He didnt kick himself out of the Alliance when he lost a city to us ,,, but he is willing to throw his beloved lupalupa under the bus if they do the same ,,, just shows you what kind of a [Leader] he is and what he really thinks of his lupalupa ,,,,

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
players not using alarm like @watchingann arent allowed to say " i'm getting spammed"

you getting cleaned out every other hour invites more clearing attacks, so when you log in after few hrs and see bunch of incoming attacks you cry spam.. utterly pathetic.

DeletedUser57251

which one
O54-04 attacking 04 shots with 11 ls.
btw this kind of attacks are sometimes sent to keep the harbor clear. like I'm rebuilding my ls fleet. then someone sent some of these at night and at the morning I'll find an empty harbor.
Don't know his reason though!