Just For A Laugh

DeletedUser57113

"at least we know that without spam, watchers and JFL are about equal in skill level"

spams JFL players for month each night and does absolutely nothing with it because majority of them are immune to his spam :D:D:D
eh? Who has spammed you on this world exactly?

I hope you are not talking about those few nights that I was bored and sent a few attacks at you. Because if you think that's spam, then you haven't seen nothing yet.

DeletedUser57113

If Noob Sempai was able to spam you into quitting, just imagine what I would do to you lul

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hahah you have too high opinion for someone who is practically useless these days, i simply flag your new spam acc and you are done, hence why you keep making new spam accounts every other night :)
you can spam anyone into quitting anymore :)

DeletedUser57113

hahah you have too high opinion for someone who is practically useless these days, i simply flag your new spam acc and you are done, hence why you keep making new spam accounts every other night :)
you can spam anyone into quitting anymore :)
You said you code right? So you know how easy it would be to create a little script that can mass create accounts for you?

100+ spam accounts banned on Dory didn't stop me from thwarting Charlie and JFL's victory. Charlie still tells nightmares about Dory till this day