Just For A Laugh

DeletedUser57254

Kind of wondered what spam was.
So i guess its just another way of hitting the foe.
You just have to take it on the chin.
Alarms,id rather just sleep through and have a nice surprise in the morning.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Tbh imo spam is loads of attacks from one city never intended to land, purely intended to stop someone playing the game keeping them up, like rim flash bots or this below, these attacks above are clearly to ensure cities stay clear and hes still offline as we send cs's in... which we did. If your definition of spam is different then fine thats fair, but this is the kinda stuff that gets banned by mods

Attachments

• spam 1.PNG
    spam 1.PNG
    464.9 KB · Views: 54
  • spam 2.PNG
    spam 2.PNG
    498 KB · Views: 52

DeletedUser41523

I guess it depends. I'd say that the op was for sure designed to have this effect where the player is made uncomfortable for a long period of time. The fact that charlie states that it'll last two weeks reinforces this point since I've never known an op to last two weeks. But its mainly two players hitting often with alliance wide participation filling in the gaps. So not sure if on the merit of one person spamming there's a case. It also doesn't help that out of supposedly 800 reports there's reports of all different players in different time order posting.

So really it just comes down to whether the mods feel the intent was to spam somebody and be sneaky about it and whether that's actually punishable.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
I agree its a mod call, and the op was called to a close after barely 24 hours btw, we were specifically told to ensure cities were clear and check for activity, landing cs's whereever we could, they'll have a ton of reports but alot will be there own hc's and support landing and being pulled, Not saying its not alot of attacks and isnt stressful, but as anyone thats been op'd knows it really do be like that.

DeletedUser41523

Only said two weeks because I was given this message (it was copy and pasted into a PM or I'd screen shot it). I'd assume its over considering Whisky is gone at this point.

Fair Play Btw today at 15:37
Organized OP, no spam, only will go on for the next 2 weeks then we will stop.

C
JFL

Shot of Whisky today at 15:36
Back to oldschool spamming and intimidating I see. If you were only half as good as the amount of gold you use, I would have given you some credit. But now, you are just pathetic.

Good luck

DeletedUser54978

players not using alarm like @watchingann arent allowed to say " i'm getting spammed"

you getting cleaned out every other hour invites more clearing attacks, so when you log in after few hrs and see bunch of incoming attacks you cry spam.. utterly pathetic.
We miss u and your troling here and in wc

DeletedUser57113

keep playing as LMD segi, thats the only thing you are good at if even that.
I dislike both you and segi, but segi is way better than you.

You are one of the worst players I've seen. Your grepo IQ is poor which was proven by the fact you didn't even know how to censor your reports correctly and you are not very committed to this game either.

The fact that Noob Sempai/Big Papa made you quit on Kastoria speaks volumes lol

Edit: Oh, and let's not forget that you are too lazy to respond to attacks at night and instead use auto dodger

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I dislike both you and segi, but segi is way better than you.

You are one of the worst players I've seen. Your grepo IQ is poor which was proven by the fact you didn't even know how to censor your reports correctly and you are not very committed to this game either.

The fact that Noob Sempai/Big Papa made you quit on Kastoria speaks volumes lol

yeah the guy who has the most bans in en community is the one to talk lol

no one even takes you seriously anymore sema

DeletedUser51777

1594988228943.png

1-0 in the Frank vs JFL war on the hotly contest O36 front. What might be more important though is the demoralizing effect of losing the 'right nipple' on the Exodia islands, returning full power to Frank again. Will have to see how JFL bounce back from this one, possibly their greatest challenge yet...

DeletedUser54978

keep playing as LMD segi, thats the only thing you are good at if even that.
You should finde more info then 116/121/or 124
I dont need to prove anything to you
Your trash talk is everithing u got ever
Btw show us here how to use good bot

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
dont worry about proving anything, everyone already knows how bad you are, also nice of you to mention all 3 worlds where you did absolutely nothing.. didnt even crack what 300k pts after multiple months of playing?