Just For A Laugh

DeletedUser54978

Yaaa for sure filip but you did amazing things ...so amazing that you belong where are u now....

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
And where am i right now? lol

besides i still get invited to loads of premades both revolt/conquest, so no clue what you are talking about lol

DeletedUser54978

Tell me who invite cheater to play with?
Everione loads of premade?
Show us

DeletedUser57113

Damn near 1000 biremes in this city and there is not even a LMD on island LMAO

1594993618200.png

jameslongst

Strategos
players not using alarm like @watchingann arent allowed to say " i'm getting spammed"

you getting cleaned out every other hour invites more clearing attacks, so when you log in after few hrs and see bunch of incoming attacks you cry spam.. utterly pathetic.

Hey Lethal-Fakin, remember the time TF straight up rimmed you and your brother and your heinous girlfriend? That was good times.

SPEAKING OF UTTERLY PATHETIC.

DeletedUser41523

Hey Lethal-Fakin, remember the time TF straight up rimmed you and your brother and your heinous girlfriend? That was good times.

Careful you'll send him into a rant complete with a long list of reasons for how he didn't actually get rimmed and was, in fact, the best player in that world.

DeletedUser54978

You are both sh it. Please stop derailing this thread.

This thread is to be used for posting JFL fails
Sema stop talking u was remed by pandas
You are the worse posible player in grepo world

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

really? you speaking about someone being pathetic? this is you after 5 and a half months of playing your current world, congrats, you are the MVP of that world.

UMY5l3V.png

DeletedUser57113

This right here proves Grepolis players only care about spam when they are the ones being targeted. Filip cried every single day about being spammed by Semper FI and he was forced to quit. Now that he's joined the biggest spammer alliance ever and is under the protection of Charlie, he's acting like a tough guy and seems to be all for spam now lol.

Please keep this same energy up in future worlds when you are not with JFL.

1595027545254.png

1595027813870.png

1595026721691.png

DeletedUser57069

Whatever you think about Sema, you gotta respect the fact that this guy has a screenshot for everything.

You can't call him a liar with this kind of proof

graeme016

Lochagos
OMG alcohol related at this moment in time but I do agree what JFL did to whiskey was out of order and if it was on me I would probably have folded however it is part of the game (bad as it is) Watchers plan after this is exactly the same.. To moan about a tactic and then to do the same think is stupid which somes up watchers leadership IMO

Revolt player so nothing about conquest!!!!!!

DeletedUser50541

OMG alcohol related at this moment in time but I do agree what JFL did to whiskey was out of order and if it was on me I would probably have folded however it is part of the game (bad as it is) Watchers plan after this is exactly the same.. To moan about a tactic and then to do the same think is stupid which somes up watchers leadership IMO

Revolt player so nothing about conquest!!!!!!

I think you of all people should not speak about spam mate, you spammed KingG87 and others day and night when we were in Tidal Waves up to the point when he had to switch off his alarms. He was even spammed when he was in JFL. And by spam I mean attack/cancel and attacks at same time.

This same thing is done to me almost every day as well but I never came here before to complain about it as I understand that nothing can be done about it and I have to live with it like I have been. Hell I did not even inform my alliance mates about this up until now when I am publicly writing about it on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Well whoever is spamming who, it looks like JFL is clearly back in control of this fight now and I think it’ll stay that way. That said, I’m not sure the Watchers are going anywhere.

DeletedUser56530

O54-04 attacking 04 shots with 11 ls.
btw this kind of attacks are sometimes sent to keep the harbor clear. like I'm rebuilding my ls fleet. then someone sent some of these at night and at the morning I'll find an empty harbor.
Don't know his reason though!
Maybe because of the autoattack funktion of botsoft.org.
Don´t miss to donate!
fare play - just for a laugh about flying lions.

DeletedUser41523

Tbh that one might not be a Charlie thing. That happened a few times when I was with them...Hell even I had to do it to explain why we left because we kept getting asked days after we did it.

DeletedUser57113

Sadly, it's looking like The Watchers won't be recovering from the spam OPs they've received from JFL. It's a shame, but at least we know that without spam, Watchers and JFL are about equal in skill level.

DeletedUser41523

Never expected Watchers to win. But I also didn’t expect all of the Watcher’s leadership the run to VM because they got pressured.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
"at least we know that without spam, watchers and JFL are about equal in skill level"

spams JFL players for month each night and does absolutely nothing with it because majority of them are immune to his spam :D:D:D