Just For Fun

DeletedUser

Good day, Ladies and Gents

An experienced player of Grep here looking to start an alliance in O42. Nothing major, just some guys and gals looking to have fun, but active enough to do what is needed.

I lead an alliance in Nu (The Efficacious), played in Beta for months. Not looking to lead another, but wanting to set one up here and pass leadership role on to others.

Most interested in players who have the time to be on here and can consistently log on to account to keep their expansion rate at a good level. Not worried about experience (you can learn as you go), just be prepared to communicate with your fellow members and assist as needed.

I see a few of us not in an alliance yet in O42, let's get a start and put together something we will all be happy to be a part of in the near future...

Good Luck to All, have fun with the game and enjoy yourselves.

In-game name goins420, just get a hold of me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This appears to be an Epic Fail LOL

I even got a little dose of -rep from some doofus. Hilarious!

Looks like I shall rise alone, might even make myself evil Dictator (over myself, wonder how that will work).

Need a good name for an alliance with a lone member, any suggestions welcome...

DeletedUser

A couple of unlucky fellas decided to try their future with me, poor guys ;)

Look me up on Grepostats, see what you think of my experience in game. I play both Beta and Nu, and in Nu I lead the top ranked alliance for a reason; we know how to play, either through past worlds or through learning how to be better than the rest...

As of now we are named So Low Dominance, a play on words when I was solo in the world, but that may change soon.

All I ask is that both experienced and noobies consider this alliance as a future option. I am here to stay, here to assist in what you need.

As usual, Good Luck to All, enjoy your game,

goins

DeletedUser

We're up to 4 members!!! Watch out, world, here we come!!!!!

LOL Hey, it's a start ;)

Thrillology

Phrourach
I had 10-15 on my first day of Grepolis when I made my alliance on Upsilon...
My allies prosper under democracy but have to vote a lot...
They prosper with no army. I don't prosper but have a large army. I've encouraged them to stop building and start training... now my allies in the south who were recently the Angel Riders (closest pact alliance we had, now Raven is a Founder, soo join if you liked them) and Drunken Pacifists are coming to our ocean... :(
We're doomed. Ocean 37, my alliance is safe from The Barbarians... as we are merging (HOPEFULLY) with them in the future. Safe for now from them... but I won't harbor S.P.Q.R members. And the Phantom Knights are attacking my allies... despite that their founder is likely banned and their other founder abandoned them.
S.P.Q.R's leader is banned, I tried to cast a spell... so they're not a threat.
THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD HAVE A PACT? :D
Yeah, let's do that.
Pact- an agreement/treaty made between two individuals.