Just for Head Hunter and his enemies

DeletedUser39931

i made this cos otjer important threads i like reading are clogged up with things about Head Hunter,

And i am sorry mate but you actuall havnt done much in the war with BN on the same point they havnt done on you.

so maybe you all need to man up and back the words up.

where im from words are like wind turn a corner and its gone

DeletedUser52109

Breaking News is a great alliance. They aren't winning but they won't fall easily no matter how good Coming Soon is.

DeletedUser49069

A thread for me!!!! O YEAH!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

One of the most popular players last week was *Head*Hunter* with 10 hits.

making friends i see HH

DeletedUser49069

Just to say.... Hate me or not... Love me or not...

Id like wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas and happy Holidays. Sometimes we get carried away with a game... But need to make sure Real Life is always there... Always first. I hope EVERYONE (Even Harvey and Vaz:p) a VERY happy holidays. Much respect goes out to ALL of you that play this game. Friends and foes alike. You ever need anything im always here/on.

DeletedUser

lol, Merry Christmas HH, keeping the forums a live right in to 2016

DeletedUser

well

we really do suck

1st round

yKgLEBk.png

65L3HUN.png

KpR9I8n.png

Q204otX.png

3gWk1KM.png

E3fwc7u.png

7Nw3UnM.png

0Ut3Q6m.png

kWHI2Lu.png

WHBHq4z.png

d9LPbpK.png

cDx6Wcf.png

4syPujI.png

Yj6TMtx.png

mtwCu8u.png

nEWQmMV.png

ht6u3o8.png

QAhbgY7.png

JgeHXVm.png

2nd round

bayHbOn.png

HGMfADN.png

P0KelIO.png

6V8CjgD.png

48PMEpF.png

EXVY4dU.png

IPsBdCl.png

3st

nIuB1KO.png

epO0sTL.png

Merry Christmas, M'Dear!

DeletedUser35069

Vaz gotta agree with *internal hunter* you guys suck, just looked at stats for fat points, remember as the dude said below they're number 1 http://prntscr.com/9i0wwn, THE best on the server, all that above in your post was just a simple misunderstanding they have fatter players so clearly are better.

im loving this. So hated but..... whose alliance is at the top? Shows we know a little something no?

All you BN guys n gals have got to show is these bp rankings http://prntscr.com/9i0xq6, what use is bp in grepo? CS know everything, ya need to strap up and get fat. Best way to play a morale server is to gain as many fat points as possible so you show at the top of the fat points rankings and then if you get time, crash some stuff into 49% morale.

DeletedUser

Vaz gotta agree with *internal hunter* you guys suck.

Matt, i said - we really suck. sit on diet kinda.

and we lack of these artistic hits! pagasi are hot. some evil siege breakers and so on. Respect!

WXCHIiW.png

faMuzof.png

KW4lbu3.png

EslMboe.png

and they also get good DBP by leaving some stuff in our cities. thanks guys, we love you!

Uq5zTju.png

kV7jGcZ.png

so the only thing we can do - agree. we suck.

DeletedUser31385

Please resize or put them in spoilers next time since those ones are over the limit.

DeletedUser50833

Learn from THE Man *Head Hunter*

Got to agree with you Forwandert

I am a big fan of the interview he gave few weeks back ,

Learn from the man people..!

SLeh1wh.png

Hate drama..!
All are good except you guys in BN (Refer Vazgel post in spoilers). Coming Soon will crush you all by themself.

3oIP6Yk.png

Strategy : Yeah change your name . Like people should not associate those reports with the particular player , then they will be afraid.

Vxv4oII.png

And for god's sake . Dont use common sense - use gold to get BP. ADAPT

gWaAAgA.png

Better learn to treat your teammates well like coming soon does you know , So they dont get upset and send PM's to enemies telling your team's internal CQ details or everything that happens in the forum. Later dont accuse enemy has spy - what do you expect if they get details of your CQ - send supports to your siege?

l3lTggI.png

Learn these leadership qualities from *Head*Hunter* guys

yup that attitude..! such a personality..!! errr , i forgot one one more thing ...

Dont be selfish - let other players CQ enemy - and take internal for yourself

Knowledge and tactics - no brainer..!

YTE542v.png

Conviction , resolve and the big words mentioned before all together are deadly, - seriously its deadly.

He wont stop ! He wont slow and most importantly he wont quit !

This will seep down to alliance and they will fall suit

You guys are dead.!!

In summary :- To succeed like HH, follow his people and they will fly... soon

DeletedUser49069

You'll see why after peace time vaz. I have a reason for everything :)

Edit... haters going to hate ;)

DeletedUser49069

ok... right now BN knows they can't take our cities (unless a inactive player). They are switching to "Low Morale CS Drivers" so they can do this. So with this... those certain players are taking a city then giving it up. We send Attacks at them when their cities are being giving up. They either lose the CS or pull it leaving all attacks to hit the support in the players city with low morale. Smart tactic yes. But.... Its either lose the units on making sure the "Low Morale" player making sure his morale can only get higher. Or lose the units on letting a player with one city land a CS in one of our cities and killing them there.

This is a strategy game... Think hard on the above.

As to my units its peace time. Notice i clicked Double BP. I got 2 more slots from the above which now means i can found during peace time or take internals ;) once peace time ends. I have 3 days to rebuild and cant be attacked... Once again.. Strategy

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas HH! Not sure what you did this server to rile people up but it sure makes for some entertaining forum banter :)

DeletedUser49069

Merry Christmas HH! Not sure what you did this server to rile people up but it sure makes for some entertaining forum banter :)

me either i cant even say Merry Christmas!!! without getting jumped on!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE IT!!!!! :cool:

Plus rep my old friend!

Edit...

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!