Just for Head Hunter and his enemies

DeletedUser50833

What a Strategy man.!!

Watta strategy Man..!!
You got BN off guard - like totally

1900 LS for 900 biremes - Defo worth it !!

But.... Its either lose the units on making sure the "Low Morale" player making sure his morale can only get higher. Or lose the units on letting a player with one city land a CS in one of our cities and killing them there.

And i was a noob to think "why cant Coming soon snipe the low morale CS before it lands in the city?"

oh wait , i just read your comments

ok... right now BN knows they can't take our cities (unless a inactive player). They are switching to "Low Morale CS Drivers" so they can do this.

BN will never take cities other than inactive players :- Rumor has it that coming soon has more inactives than actives -

So BN noobs choose to go for the larger pie (inactives) . Apparently BN wants a fair share in your internals mate .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

so...... Is Harvey not all there in the head???? Or is this proof he bots?

BftZmAk.png

Side note: ajayspocket and the rest.... If your not on this world and/or can't give your game name... Don't post. Always easy to be big "Men" on campus when your hiding in the shadows ;)

DeletedUser

you really want to play this way? Ok.

I promised your team team mate (co-founder) i will not post reports with empty transport ships sniping cs in external forums. or message from taras which got banned another your team mate for botting as well. tell a word and i will provide screen shots.

Now Harvey.

sSBuZ3i.png

DeletedUser50833

Side note: ajayspocket and the rest.... If your not on this world and/or can't give your game name... Don't post. Always easy to be big "Men" on campus when your hiding in the shadows ;)

I am just following your Strraataageee - change name often... :p

Since when did forum rules says dont post if you dont play on the world/can't give name..?
I thought you wanted this big time .

this is my point. Hate me... Troll me... Do it... But time is now to keep the forums alive... I dont mind...

Dont know what offended you - i was just giving you genuine complements . #Bigfan

Any way , you be the BIG MAN grand pa.

Not posting here anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

Selig was active up until us landing the first two cs's on him then another 6 later in the day the first two conquests switch colours just after midnight on 24th they landed 23rd. When the first two where taken he got booted and sieges attacked. Think 3 got broke. His stats show him active on the 22nd and we started hitting him early 23rd. He wasn't inactive obviously knew he was getting kicked when he logged on to so many sieges so gave up