Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser55855

Screenshot_7.png

Enough about Charlie look at this noob! Hahahaha. I can't stress enough if you attack Navalus between 13-17 UTC+1, you will get great BP every night. If anyone wants more reports, I have dozens of them just like this - haha.

now thats a nice hit but wrong type of troops to send at him...

DeletedUser30931

Oh right because I can have a full nuke of every type in one city to efficiently hit every city's defense type of an island of only reds in their core
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Sometimes, you're at the mercy of what you have, and it was still worth it, regardless. Hindsight is 20/20; if I knew what was in the city 4 days ago, I may have built another nuke type - lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
Oh right because I can have a full nuke of every type in one city to efficiently hit every city's defense type of an island of only reds in their core
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Sometimes, you're at the mercy of what you have, and it was still worth it, regardless. Hindsight is 20/20; if I knew what was in the city 4 days ago, I may have built another nuke type - lol.
all u needed was like 200 slingers lol

DeletedUser49993

Screenshot_7.png

Enough about Charlie look at this noob! Hahahaha. I can't stress enough if you attack Navalus between 13-17 UTC+1, you will get great BP every night. If anyone wants more reports, I have dozens of them just like this - haha.
Why dont you siege him then? :O

DeletedUser30931

I'll be rebuilt in 8 hours - idc. You all seem to care very much about my loss . All I care about is the ratio of losses (1500 for 3500 is fair to me). As to a siege - I can't possibly answer that ;). I can answer, however, that Navalus is a gold simmer noob that can be attacked between 13-17 everyday. Anyone not taking advantage of this doesn't like BP.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55855

I'll be rebuilt in 8 hours - idc. You all seem to care very much about my loss . All I care about is the ratio of losses (1500 for 3500 is fair to me). As to a siege - I can't possibly answer that ;). I can answer, however, that Navalus is a gold simmer noob that can be attacked between 13-17 everyday. Anyone not taking advantage of this doesn't like BP.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

ya.. siege JFL they are just a bunch of fake simming poodles...

DeletedUser15935

Hey everyone,
Making a return to the good ol Grep. Some of my favorite memories was all the bullsht in the forums.... Glad to see they're still alive and kicking lol
So.... JFL is the dirty dog to beat on huh?
Still trying to sort out my ocean atm...

DeletedUser54965

yes, i spent almost 2 years playing with him, and learned my lesson, now its turn for you muggles to play with him and get your rage on ;)

lul the reason you dont play with me is cause i choose not to play with you, you always end up jumping ships to a ally im in or allied with lul, i literally stopped playing with you after horrible leadership in tegea and you guys disbanded a week later

DeletedUser55806

lul the reason you dont play with me is cause i choose not to play with you, you always end up jumping ships to a ally im in or allied with lul, i literally stopped playing with you after horrible leadership in tegea and you guys disbanded a week later
hey, on the next world want to join my alliance? :D

DeletedUser55855

yeah.. really wonder why you always ask others in my teams to try and get you in.. since tegea you asked at least in 3-4 different worlds if you can weasel your way into our teams, but thankfully no leader i know wants you i can still get invited to more less any major premade without even knowing they exist.

King Soos

Strategos
how u doing pg