Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser30931

It would first appear this alliance has risen from rags to riches to become the powerhouse of ocean 54 in this server Kastoria, but that image is as deceitful as how this alliance came to their position. After Charlie's failure with Just for Laughs in server Heliopolis, he sent a propaganda MM to the entire server (his signature tactic when losing) offering his spamming services in return for gold. This, and his pockets, is how he funded Said campaign
XxCharlie199xX on 2018-07-09 at 23:03
Sending a nice MM out to the top 12 alliances in this world. Firstly, let me introduce myself for those who do not know me! I am Charlie, been around 9 years or so in this game, have seen it evolve of the years and such, from the old game where gold only cut times by 50% and we had to send our horses to farm the island farming villages :)

Fast forward to now, pay to play game, where low life alliances have resorted to full blown spam to take cities. No OP's, no skill, no research, no planning, nothing. Pure spam. I climbed the BP rankings here by farming a bad alliances in 54 called Bedtime Squad. As a result, they began nights of mass spamming me. So, I decided hey, why not relax on the rim with this new world coming out and have some fun!

Now, I am a man with nothing but time. I will become a lean mean spamming machine. I am offering great deals on spamming your enemies in exchange for gold donations :) You got a problem guy running around the frontline? Let me solve that!

Now on the serious side, for ANY alliance fighting Bedtime Squad, you just send me a list of players who are on the frontline and you need help with, and I will personally ensure they no longer can use the alarm. Send over a shared forum if you would like to get going, or a message, I dont mind. I had played hard, played fair all world. They complained about my HC's as spam because of how active I was, constantly hunting, and started mass spamming me with 1 ls attacks overnight and such. So now, I will ensure their players understand what their leadership has done to me.

Thanks, have a cozy day everyone :) Remember, Im a crazy person :p Enjoy your time, hope to see many fighters on en109, going back to my old playstyle of 0 tolerance for anything but elite fighters there, so expect to see me on the battlefield!

C

I am surprised that after nearly a decade of this game, players still believe that they can play this game with shiesty tactics and think they will not be remembered for it. After joining server Kastoria, Charlie has succeeded in his campaign of using spam, spies, and propaganda to fund his ego-driven lifestyle of pixels.

Firstly, he employed many spies in HAZE from the beginning with his use of pre-existing server relationships. This is something many players could do but for the sake of honour, we choose not to do so. Charlie doesn't think this applies to him, though. HAZE could not complete one siege because Charlie and his minions would attack each one systematically as they were being fed our Live Siege tab.

Navalus, who I mistakenly picked as my co-founder, expanded our alliance from one to three and in record time: one week. As he turned us into an MRA that could not function, we tried to restructure under one flag. Before the plan could be made, he left the alliance, created a new one, abandoning many players without reason causing resentment and confusion.

This same player, as well as with his puppy follower Hense12, became friends with Charlie after fraternizing with BadMuttzy and started feeding information to him whilst under pact of Invictus with Grepolis Alcoholics. It is sad when the founder of an alliance abandons his players for the enemy because the enemy finds out that he sleeps without an alarm between 13-17 UTC+1 (Navalus). His weakness was detrimental to HAZE, and I would never recommend anyone following him as a leader.

Now, since Hense and Navalus and other followers have joined Charlie out of fear and cowardice, they left two more players (and possibly more) behind to feed information to the goldbully Charlie. Semajoes and brenton8 have shown their true colours after our successful op last night. We landed on an offline JFL player, and though they had no trips and the player was offline for another 6 hours, somehow, Charlie knew to attack! Guess what we received? Countless Mass Messages from Charlie with our live siege report MM that we sent out.

Wow - it seems the only way Charlie can win a battle is through Gold use, Spamming, Spies, and a cult of cowards. What he doesn't realize is reputation is more important than your current state of points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52840

Navalus, who I mistakenly picked as my co-founder, expanded our alliance from one to three and in record time: one week. As he turned us into an MRA that could not function, we tried to restructure under one flag. Before the plan could be made, he left the alliance, created a new one, abandoning many players without reason causing resentment and confusion.

You both share fault in what the alliance became.as you were both co-founders. Not fair blaming just one guy.

Now, since Hense and Navalus and other followers have joined Charlie out of fear and cowardice, they left two more players (and possibly more) behind to feed information to the goldbully Charlie. Semajoes and brenton8 have shown their true colours after our successful op last night. We landed on an offline JFL player, and though they had no trips and the player was offline for another 6 hours, somehow, Charlie knew to attack! Guess what we received? Countless Mass Messages from Charlie with our live siege report MM that we sent out.

Alec

Fear and cowardice ? Feel free to think so if you feel like it,it matters not to me. But dont go insinuating that i have fed info to charlie. I have never spied and never will,not for charlie and not for anyone else.

DeletedUser30931

;) My biggest fault was choosing him as a co-founder and waking up with three alliances. He turned us into an MRA.

And funny you say you haven't fed information when last night after you opened the message we saw no support from you yet Charlie immediately started attacking. Then the next day you join with semajoes.

You really think joining this group of traitors who utilise spies instead of skill will make you a new home? Anyone following Charlie at this point gives no heed to honour.

DeletedUser30931

Brenton, you are more active in this thread than you were in HAZE or Grepo Alcoholics forums
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser52840

Cant blame me for finding this more interesting than daily ls counts which in the end lead up to nothing, You dont seem to remember yourself ditching the alliance and dropping all responsibilities on susi now do you ?

DeletedUser30931

Susirotu requested the responsibility and said he could take the role and lead us. Instead, he joined JFL as well after Navalus and Hense coward first to Charlie. Susi is still my buddy ;). If you call being humble and putting aside your pride to step down and let someone else try to do better, then sure I "ditched the alliance," lol. Your view is as distorted as your decision to join this cult of cowards.

DeletedUser52840

Not sure how can you blame susi at this point. He tried to salvage a sinking ship which was due to you and the rest of the leadership incompetence. How soon after he was appointed leader did you move over to GA,which had no relation to us at the time. Hell you can even say we were enemies too. How is that different from joining JFL ?

DeletedUser30931

No one is blaming Susi - seemed like you were and I went to defend him. He took up the responsibility and then Navalus and Hense gave up on him. I like Susi, he did the best he could. I think it's ironic how you are quick to defend yourself as a spy and traitor, yet openly admit you have held a resentment to HAZE. You are outing yourself and don't even realize it - incompetence at its finest
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Also Navalus will tell you that the plan was to marry our alliances. Me joining Grepo Alcoholics would help bring our alliances closer together so we would have more friends in the ocean. During this time, Navalus instead chose to join the enemy, abandoning that plan. So if you want to know what happened there, why don't you ask your fellow traitor.

What else? Or are you done. I think you're done. Delete your account.

DeletedUser30931

Changing the conversation doesn't change the fact you are a spy and a traitor. You will be remembered for this, especially since you've done nothing else memorable in this server so far.

DeletedUser45360

Changing the conversation doesn't change the fact you are a spy and a traitor. You will be remembered for this, especially since you've done nothing else memorable in this server so far.

hense12 cannot remember login and told me to tell you

DeletedUser52840

I am not changing nothing. You are blatantly lying and its obvious to everyone related to this matter. You have the nerve to call me a traitor when you yourself left your OWN alliance " trying": to make friends in the ocean,sure no one is buying that.

Nothing notable from me ? True.

What about yourself ? What have you done other than non stop Charlie/JFL hate threads ? We need to post a survey with crybaby of the server,no doubt you would win.

DeletedUser55901

It would first appear this alliance has risen from rags to riches to become the powerhouse of ocean 54 in this server Kastoria, but that image is as deceitful as how this alliance came to their position. After Charlie's failure with Just for Laughs in server Heliopolis, he sent a propaganda MM to the entire server (his signature tactic when losing) offering his spamming servers in return for gold. This, and his pockets, is how he funded his gold-funded
XxCharlie199xX on 2018-07-09 at 23:03
Sending a nice MM out to the top 12 alliances in this world. Firstly, let me introduce myself for those who do not know me! I am Charlie, been around 9 years or so in this game, have seen it evolve of the years and such, from the old game where gold only cut times by 50% and we had to send our horses to farm the island farming villages :)

Fast forward to now, pay to play game, where low life alliances have resorted to full blown spam to take cities. No OP's, no skill, no research, no planning, nothing. Pure spam. I climbed the BP rankings here by farming a bad alliances in 54 called Bedtime Squad. As a result, they began nights of mass spamming me. So, I decided hey, why not relax on the rim with this new world coming out and have some fun!

Now, I am a man with nothing but time. I will become a lean mean spamming machine. I am offering great deals on spamming your enemies in exchange for gold donations :) You got a problem guy running around the frontline? Let me solve that!

Now on the serious side, for ANY alliance fighting Bedtime Squad, you just send me a list of players who are on the frontline and you need help with, and I will personally ensure they no longer can use the alarm. Send over a shared forum if you would like to get going, or a message, I dont mind. I had played hard, played fair all world. They complained about my HC's as spam because of how active I was, constantly hunting, and started mass spamming me with 1 ls attacks overnight and such. So now, I will ensure their players understand what their leadership has done to me.

Thanks, have a cozy day everyone :) Remember, Im a crazy person :p Enjoy your time, hope to see many fighters on en109, going back to my old playstyle of 0 tolerance for anything but elite fighters there, so expect to see me on the battlefield!

C

I am surprised that after nearly a decade of this game, players still believe that they can play this game with shiesty tactics and think they will not be remembered. After joining server Kastoria, Charlie has succeeded in his campaign of using spam, spies, and propaganda to fund his ego-driven lifestyle of pixels.

Firstly, he employed many spies in HAZE from the beginning with his use of preexisting server relationships. This is something many players could do but for the sake of honour, we choose not to do so. Charlie doesn't think this applies to him, though. HAZE could not complete one siege because Charlie and his minions would attack each one systematically as they were being fed our Live Siege tab.

This same player, as long with his puppy leader Hense12, became friends with Charlie and started feeding information to him whilst under pact of Invictus with Grepolis Alcoholics. It is sad when the founder of an alliance abandons his players for the enemy because the enemy finds out that he sleeps without an alarm between 13-17 UTC+1 (Navalus). His weakness was detrimental to HAZE and I would never recommend anyone following him as a leader.

DeletedUser55901

Mate, about that little character one, charlie, you are perfectly right. My mistake was not knowing him. About Nav and Hense, you have no clue.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
haze/maze/craze were tragic mra, it was expecting to see them lose a fight against JFL, but it was super disapointing to see their founders and leaders jump ship to enemy without even a fight and leave numerous of players they invited to poor mra to quit or get rimmed...

navalus and hense12 got scared of charlies golded support so they decide to jump ship instead to fight... tragic... poor guys, they think they will get crown with JFL in this world lol

but oh well, both of them play without alarm now :)

SilentWraith, BadMutzzy, ron00700 :)
6 more to go...

DeletedUser55901

I really dont know why you insisting with this that Nav or H left because they were afraid of charly-boy? You seem to forget that they joined me, not jfl first. Its truet hat I insisted all 3 of us to join jfl, even that both of them were not happy with that.
Until one day, when surely one of yours did something, Nav came pissed and, out of the blue, said, lets join jfl.
I mean, especially u, partizan, pretend that you are different from charly-boy, but keep acting like him.
Meaning, lying with no shame. :)