Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser41096

It's just some losers upset they aren't good enough for JFL. Alec is sitting here saying how 'terrible' my play is, funny how this was his opinion before I rejected him in the first week of the world,

Wow - it seems the only way Charlie can win a server is through Gold use, Spamming, Spies, and a cult of cowards. What he doesn't realize is reputation is more important than your current state of points.

Funny how being a reject and losing not 1, not 2, but 3 wars after running each time really changes someones view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30931

Charlie, there you are! For a second, I thought you weren't going to be joining us. I love how you used the message of my prior respect for you before getting to know you. There's irony there! Lol

Now I want to know how you explain this:

"XxCharlie199xX have no character or skills. I leave this grepo world as the undisputed attacker and fighter. I sold resources I was not buying them. The only skills that little one have, is to push the button for coining. I have more bps, more points, more free slots than him.
The reasons Im leaving is that I want my life back and because I made an horrible decision by joining a no character form of life, coz I cant call him human in his alliance."

What say you for yourself? I also love how the person who ran from Heliopolis speaks of running at all! Hahahaha

DeletedUser55901

How he explains that? Simple. By being himself. BUT, somewhere in the next years, if he will not hide in morale worlds 4 ever, i will catch him.
No, i will not come alone. I will take TWO, of my friends. 36 for conq, 15 for revolt hours after bp ends, he will have a beautiful new city. Hes only chance will be colonizing on the rocks, coz i will never go there.

DeletedUser37684

Do you know why mutzy was kicked? He refused to build defense. Pretty much as simple as that. Also, he refused to listen to anyone.

DeletedUser41096

Charlie, there you are! For a second, I thought you weren't going to be joining us. I love how you used the message of my prior respect for you before getting to know you. There's irony there! Lol

Now I want to know how you explain this:

"XxCharlie199xX have no character or skills. I leave this grepo world as the undisputed attacker and fighter. I sold resources I was not buying them. The only skills that little one have, is to push the button for coining. I have more bps, more points, more free slots than him.
The reasons Im leaving is that I want my life back and because I made an horrible decision by joining a no character form of life, coz I cant call him human in his alliance."

What say you for yourself? I also love how the person who ran from Heliopolis speaks of running at all! Hahahaha

Funny, you said you asked "before you knew me", yet in your first post here you are citing an MM I had made on a different world you played, where you knew me there. So you did know me, you received that MM prior to asking to "take over O54 with you" and still messaged me. Now all of the sudden you are using that MM saying it shows how terrible I am, yet you knew that and still wanted me to work with you? Huh, bit odd right? Sounds like you sent me that message knowing exactly who I was and how I played, in fact, sounds like you were a fan of mine before I rejected you.

DeletedUser30931

Knowing of someone and knowing someone are two different things. I understand how a 17 year old child may not understand that difference, but I hope you can come to understand one day. I had never even heard your name before your MM on Heliopolis, and all I had to go by was your stats in this server before learning your character. Things change quickly in this game, much you will find out when you realize no one respects you because your reputation is tarnished.

As to rejection that is cute. After learning how you play, your bully antics, your pathological lies, how you treat your players with disrespect, I would NEVER want to play with you. Also your cult of cowards when they learn you don't have the long-term skill you claim will ditch you and then be left with nowhere to go because no one wants to play with traitors or cowards.

Also now can you please explain this? I hear you kick people for not building defense or doing exactly as you tell them, but what is this about now Charlie boy?

Seems all your players should be afraid to be kicked at any moment.

DeletedUser55901

Do you know why mutzy was kicked? He refused to build defense. Pretty much as simple as that. Also, he refused to listen to anyone.
AHAHAHA! PATHETIC LIAR! I HAVE PROVES.
1. i was never kicked. i left. make a screen shot in the alliance forum and prove that i was kicked.
2. i left coz your god, charly-boy, tried to stole a city i already RESERVED. I also have proves for that one either and also guys who can tell the truth coz they saw and knew.
3.charly-boy was running to Nav to beg that Nav to make me change my mind.
I dont want to offend all jfl, coz is one person, maybe 2 which i respect there. But you, youre nothing that one of charly-boy fans.

DeletedUser30931

I really dont know why you insisting with this bs that Nav or H left because they were afraid of charly-boy? You seem to forget that they joined me, not jfl first. Its truet hat I insisted all 3 of us to join jfl, even that both of them were not happy with that.
Until one day, when surely one of yours did something, Nav came pissed and, out of the blue, said, lets join jfl.
I mean, especially u, partizan, pretend that you are different from charly-boy, but keep acting like him.
Meaning, lying with no shame. :)

The irony here is that whilst defending them, you admit that they left their alliance to join you - a jfl player that left his alliance, too. Then followed your decision making to join jfl again while abandoning their post as founders. You don't see the treachery in what you, yourself admit?

Navalus is a gold simmer with no prowess, hense has prowess but is a follower. Both of them gave up and joined jfl to make an easier life for themselves. They couldn't fight the good fight. At least when you decided to leave jfl, you had the honor to not fight against them or join the enemy. I respect that.

Take notice that your buddies are also now Charlie boy fans. And out of fear, a worst quality.

DeletedUser55901

Nav and H are my grepo friends. You could be right in what youre saying if invictus and grepo were not showing any kind of coordination or skills. Seriously now. I was very dissapointed to see XomaN losing cities bcoz he was not supported. To have the no1 attacker (some days, other days he was no2 but still :) ) amd to not protect him at all, show many things and is no point to start now talking about it.

DeletedUser30931

I get they may be your friends. All I'm saying is they have a history of turning their back on friends when it suits them which is a historical fact. Nothing can ever change the decision they made to abandon their post as founders and join the enemy, leaving players they recruited theirselves behind to figure it out on their own. What type of leaders/friends are they? The answer is we already know because their true colors have already shown.

DeletedUser36530

y'all sound exactly like the midterm campaign for the Democrat party vs the Republican party I swear, I was starting to think I had to vote after all this :D

DeletedUser30931

We will make Grepolis great again!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif