Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser55855

If youll be in the range of my claws in the future, you will have a very interesting life, my friend.
This is not about me, is about a boy who have no word or honor.

HAHAHAHA alrighty then.. at least it wont be boring ;)

DeletedUser41532

So I was going through the forum, and I saw a GOLD mine, like a HUGE ONE.
Yo, charlie, when you gonna ghost mate, 1-2 months from now? or I'm giving you too much time?

And ofc, as I'm not a regular on the forum as some here, why is there a talking DOG?!? It seems like the person behind the acc is a veteran, but yet again a new acc, can you all stop changing your accounts, I can't keep up :D So is the mutt- Bacon, RedJohn or whatever his next acc will be? I'm just curious :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30931

I heard MythicalPoodle is Charlie's guard dog
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser30931

That MM sent out in Helio is most pathetic thing I have ever seen in grepo and I seen a lot...

Offering spamming for gold donations ? Tragic...

At least Charlie does something with his gold, while this dude Navalus spends his money on simming lol.

This player has spent over 200k+ gold so far in this game for the number one spot he told me later lol. When I asked him last before his betrayal, he claimed to have spent well over 1k Euros on this game to make up for his lack of skills.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
His wife threatened to leave him if he didn't turn off his Grepo alarm, imagine all that money going to waste while we clear his cities nightly lol. I'll post some reports if anyone wants to see the easy bp you could have too. Even if you are 4 hours away from this noob, you can easily make BP.

He also keeps barely any silver. So silver bomb him and launch your attacks around 13 to land before 17 UTC+1. They will land every time with ease. He is visiting America with his wife on a business trip but will soon return to his homeland in Germany where you can retrack his hours on Grepointel.com. This won't be for many more weeks so enjoy this wide open offline time while you still can!

DeletedUser55812

Gonna say one thing here....
Possible new players leave because of Mr Charlie.... Maybe the kid is proud of himself that he's soooo good that he makes people leave... But I can tell ya'll:
Good luck playing against urselves in 3 months time...
Good luck playing against urselves on any new server in a few years time....
For me it doesn't matter, I have some IRL left somewhere.... But If this game is the only thing you apparently have, I advise you not to demolish it :D

DeletedUser41096

They hate me because they lose to me or want to be like me I guess. Its just like when I watch football or any sports, the first guy to throw a punch gets away with it while the one who reacts to it is the one punished. People actually think I spam with no cares in the world. Name me a time and ill tell you why it happened. Helipolis I moved to the rim to spam because I was being mass spammed from day 1 of that world by Maul, and reacted and spammed Maul back.

Same thing here, only player I spammed was Xomam sent spam attacks with stone hail in them on me. No we are spamming Le Poto because they started spamming me after their 4th failed cs.

I don't care, but just putting that out there. I am a leader, I do what is in the best interest of the group. If there is a weak link they are removed, that person wont like to admit that they were a weak link and target me saying im a terrible person and so on, but theres my little rant. Back to dealing with this French spam and racking up those likes on my puppy pics!

C

DeletedUser30931

Since this post you have three players in your alliance begging to come to Grepolis Alcoholics lol. One offering to spy since he is afraid he will wake up to no alliance any day because your outrages. Lucky we don't need spies to play a game of pixels.

Ps. Don't feed your ego. No one wants to be you. No one wants to be dishonourable and resort to spy and spam tactics. From what I hear from dozens of people, no one wants you around.

DeletedUser55847

I'm not spamming anyone and don't promote any spamm. I just do it back when I get it but even not everytime cuz i'm tired of it really soon. For the frenchs spamming you, they doing it by their all mean and there is nothing such as it as an alliance act like you do I must say.

DeletedUser54384

Ps. Don't feed your ego. No one wants to be you. No one wants to be dishonourable and resort to spy and spam tactics. From what I hear from dozens of people, no one wants you around.

I want him around and to play with him, sadly I’m too busy for two fast conquest worlds at the same time. But Charlie is the one of the best player with leading skills and he has proved it (don’t mention anyone about money spending, it’s a part of the game).

DeletedUser41532

I want him around and to play with him, sadly I’m too busy for two fast conquest worlds at the same time. But Charlie is the one of the best player with leading skills and he has proved it (don’t mention anyone about money spending, it’s a part of the game).
I would say he surely starts off strong every time, but how can you say someone is a good leader when 3/3 of his last servers he has abandoned his team. For crying out loud, a captain stays with his ship until the very end.
And, to CHarlie, I have no idea who started the spam between BS and JFL, nor do I care. But I didn't spam anyone in Byblos and you had to tell your whole band of bullies to spam me... And it worked, I got to say, I failed as a leader myself, as it was my first time and I had no strong team to back me up. Had I had such, imagine what the DLU spam would have accomplished - BPs for us.
So shove it when you say you never start first. I quite frankly know why you started the spam, cuz one of my co-leaders told you I spam people, or some thing like that. HCing a few cities time every 2 hours doesn't sound like spam to me.
Lion, you are hell a good at finding good leaders, cough, all of them ghost before they get the job done, cough...

DeletedUser41532

Well, did I make Charlie take some guy who everyone hates? I don't think I am the schmuck ;)

DeletedUser55855

that's like an instant sabotage.. better than using spies lol

DeletedUser55855

Wouldnt you know best about PG, you are the same.

yes, i spent almost 2 years playing with him, and learned my lesson, now its turn for you muggles to play with him and get your rage on ;)

DeletedUser41532

Deamon u say the same thing every world lol, Everyone has moved on but you.
See, I'm reading the same lie again and again, and ofc my answer will be the same. He keeps saying he nevers starts spamming, I point out that he did, that's it :) I moved on after he ghosted but it is nice to put salt into the wound, if my info was correct, it had sth to do with 8 cities under siege? I also recall seeing a msg that he "hired"(no idea if he gave sth actually) a guy to spam an SP player, sth along the line of 500 constant attacks (meh, it was a long time ago), next night, what do you know, retaliation and ghost.
I'm sure there was more to the story and I might have some misinformation but still. I have to say the bark there was as much as in Helio, but the bite sure wasn't the same :D