Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser45360

I have played grepo for 5 years now, i have never come across someone as cancerous to the game as charlie. Spamming people for 12hrs straight to win a war.Pathetic

PLOMOJOPE WAS THE FIRST TO START SPAMMING! HE DID SO AT THE START OF THE SERVER TO ME! YOU BROUGHT THIS PUNISHMENT UPON YOURSELVES! STOP CRYING

DeletedUser55750

TO anyone who thinks this is made up, Sema is literally bragging about spam now. IDK how many old time players we have in here. but grepo has been dying over the last few years, and **** like this is whyupload_2018-9-13_14-22-33.png

DeletedUser45360

TO anyone who thinks this is made up, Sema is literally bragging about spam now. IDK how many old time players we have in here. but grepo has been dying over the last few years, and **** like this is whyView attachment 12925

Lol, I don't know what you hope to achieve by posting messages in this forum. Is this like an SOS signal? A call for help because you are dying?

Help won't come buddy, I am sorry :D

DeletedUser45360

Nope, just bringing attention to what is killing the game, and apparently happily killing the game

Welp, I am sorry. Go contact Plomojope and get him to apologize for spamming me, then I will stop crushing you guys and your morale :cool:

DeletedUser55750

Welp, I am sorry. Go contact Plomojope and get him to apologize for spamming me, then I will stop crushing you guys and your morale :cool:
Again, you lost cities because you suck, Let us lose sucked, but lucky for you charlie needed that HJ while he spams so you found a friend. Joining a good alliance doesn't make you good. Your just an idiot who landed in a good place, full of people with poor moral judgment. Plomo sent some attacks at you waaah. Charlie spammed an entire island for 12 hours yesterday.

DeletedUser55750

hahah you havent done anything. The only issue we have is charlies spam every 5 minutes. Remember a month ago when you promised to take my cities? well the only thing you have done is lost one to us. Get your mouth back on charlies dick and hush up

DeletedUser45360

hahah you havent done anything. The only issue we have is charlies spam every 5 minutes. Remember a month ago when you promised to take my cities? well the only thing you have done is lost one to us. Get your mouth back on charlies dick and hush up

A snippet of your former ally (quitted) crying here in externals o_O

I just created the account to say this.... i have played for 6 years grepolis, orginally from spanish server but also tried french, netherlads, us, argentinian and ive never seen an alliance like this

they just know how to spam, ive see players doing this in every server but not like here, i have been threaten by players saying they would spam me if i didnt send them positive spells, even arguing that they were spamming me because i used militia haha you send them 1 attack and they start spamming so whats the point? i have messages if someone wants them from ingame

charlie as everyone knows is just a liar, complaining al day with massive mm´s and he is the first one to spam, and defend the players that do it on hes alliance.... although the worst one is semajoes who is the one that threatens to spam if you dont use spells, or if you use militia etc....

DeletedUser55750

A snippet of your former ally (quitted) crying here in externals o_O

I just created the account to say this.... i have played for 6 years grepolis, orginally from spanish server but also tried french, netherlads, us, argentinian and ive never seen an alliance like this

they just know how to spam, ive see players doing this in every server but not like here, i have been threaten by players saying they would spam me if i didnt send them positive spells, even arguing that they were spamming me because i used militia haha you send them 1 attack and they start spamming so whats the point? i have messages if someone wants them from ingame

charlie as everyone knows is just a liar, complaining al day with massive mm´s and he is the first one to spam, and defend the players that do it on hes alliance.... although the worst one is semajoes who is the one that threatens to spam if you dont use spells, or if you use militia etc....
Congrats, you spammed someone who was loyal to this game to the point he quit, what an awesome way to win a server. What great warriors you guys must be

DeletedUser55967

cuXtFZ0.jpg

DeletedUser36530

The fact that Sema is openly ruining this game, knows it, owns it, and continues to do so is so disgraceful. You know that coalition you & Charlie were crapping their pants about coming after you? Yeah can y'all actually do that? form that coalition, have some siege fires and get rid of these punks? truly disgraceful.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Really wondering how these self-proclaimed grepo vets and grepo legends can play alongside charlie and that bunch of outcasts, botters and spammers...

shame on all of you and stop crying how grepo is dying cuz you are supporting it...

DeletedUser55806

saying JFL is the worst alliance you have ever seen is a big thing, i admit they are really bad. (this is not defending them, just telling you other stories and pointing out this needs to be stopped) however i have seen alliances like BCZ that attacked people while they had a ceasefire and someone had a medical issue (and they knew it) and another alliance (i forgot its name) it sent me tons of hate mail and all my members and said that we would sink ect and spammed us 24/7 until everyone in my alliance left my alliance and joined them (even the co-founder) and there were 3 people who stayed and joined our close pact and we ended up quitting since they did that on every world we played on. and finally 1 or 2 years later i have had to make a new account

chexon

Chiliarch
Really wondering how these self-proclaimed grepo vets and grepo legends can play alongside charlie and that bunch of outcasts, botters and spammers...

shame on all of you and stop crying how grepo is dying cuz you are supporting it...
Grobari :) Old member ...PG!