Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser49993

I am sorry, but I cannot consider this playing

c4f963efaf6067f69b48593d3b0dae18.png
He played for 7 days without quitting. So you are also a liar. Thx for the info

DeletedUser55714

Fits well when JFL are involved from byblos to helio to here lol

ONLY thing I'ma say about JFL: They surely didn't have it together in Helios... Totally unorganized, very reactive, leaders rarely doing anything unless it pissed them off. Spamming MMs daily about having to help the head players/leaders take cities when those guys had tons of cities vs the littler guys on their team who were trying to grow but couldn't because they got no help. And then they're nothing but mass gold spenders. And Charlie is for sure delusional and has some of the most absurd and insane thought processing I've ever seen in a another person.. Most of his actions and what he says makes little to no sense.. Lastly, literally some of the worst strategy I've seen in fighting, expansion, and siege breaking I've seen in years. But, who knows, maybe they got better..?..

Though, sadly.. only reason why they were any good (while I was there) was because of the mass/excessive gold spending. Not because they were actually good or had a clue how to fight..

Anyways, before anyone goes "Who are you", I just joined literally today. 9 year vet of the game with many wins and war stories - was with JFL in Helios for a short time. This is my second EN world.

Anyways, let's have fun, keep the trash talk high and the BP higher!

King Soos

Strategos
ONLY thing I'ma say about JFL: They surely didn't have it together in Helios... Totally unorganized, very reactive, leaders rarely doing anything unless it pissed them off. Spamming MMs daily about having to help the head players/leaders take cities when those guys had tons of cities vs the littler guys on their team who were trying to grow but couldn't because they got no help. And then they're nothing but mass gold spenders. And Charlie is for sure delusional and has some of the most absurd and insane thought processing I've ever seen in a another person.. Most of his actions and what he says makes little to no sense.. Lastly, literally some of the worst strategy I've seen in fighting, expansion, and siege breaking I've seen in years. But, who knows, maybe they got better..?..

Though, sadly.. only reason why they were any good (while I was there) was because of the mass/excessive gold spending. Not because they were actually good or had a clue how to fight..

Anyways, before anyone goes "Who are you", I just joined literally today. 9 year vet of the game with many wins and war stories - was with JFL in Helios for a short time. This is my second EN world.

Anyways, let's have fun, keep the trash talk high and the BP higher!
mass/excessive gold spending? apart from charlie who else used gold?

DeletedUser55714

mass/excessive gold spending? apart from charlie who else used gold?

Hey man! Hope you're doing well. Are you here by any chance?

And I don't remember everyone's name surely? I was only there for a grand total of what? A few months? And in JFL for not that long either. I don't place this on you for sure but I was also speaking generally as well. But yeah Charlie for sure. If I saw the roster again from back then I could probably say who specifically. But, I will note that Nomi's alliance (Or Nori - you know who I'm talking about) did FAR more gold spending than anyone else. I'll gladly admit that.

But anyways, just was stating my thoughts :)

DeletedUser36530

Is it just me or has JFL started losing their wars haha

DeletedUser55714

When you go MRA you accept the stats of an MRA

Once an MRA, ALWAYS, an MRA..

As the old adage goes.. "You can go stupid at any moment.. whether you're rich and powerful with heavy influence, or poor, broke, and have nothing to your name.. Stupid can affect us all.."

^This applies for diplo, strategy, people skills, and of course, team building.. (MRA).

DeletedUser41532

Once an MRA, ALWAYS, an MRA..
Right on the money bro :D My first server I got sucked in JFL's MRA (to point out, it didn't start as a MRA, it became one after some time, every "won" war added another branch), back then it consisted of 4 alliances with a cap of 35, Probably what got me in was that Charlie had no regard as to player quality and never actually got to know any of his later stage recruits, I was fairly active, though when your alliance covers 5 oceans and you have only 1 war against another MRA... game becomes a lot less interesting :D

DeletedUser55714

Right on the money bro :D My first server I got sucked in JFL's MRA (to point out, it didn't start as a MRA, it became one after some time, every "won" war added another branch), back then it consisted of 4 alliances with a cap of 35, Probably what got me in was that Charlie had no regard as to player quality and never actually got to know any of his later stage recruits, I was fairly active, though when your alliance covers 5 oceans and you have only 1 war against another MRA... game becomes a lot less interesting :D

Unfortunately that's how the game is played nowadays. Gone are the old grepo days of hardcore fighting and super trash talk. Everyone gets so butthurt over the silliest and PG rated trash talk, people are super hypocritical (FAR more than in the old days), and it's nothing but a big MRA/Hugathon fest.

And I become SUPER WELL HATED throughout the worlds I play because I'm an old school hardcore player who will kick your butt and trash talk you royally while doing it (but, it's always warranted or the opposing player comes at me first - I also never cross lines that shouldn't be and stay respectful with it).. People are such pansies these days it's crazy.

Makes me want to mail them butthurt cream, a card saying "sorry but you suck, try Sim City", and a flower or two lol.

Ugh.. :mad: #ThisIsGrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

To the Mod that edited my above post.. well done. Outside of knowing what I actually wrote, you can't even tell it was edited lol. Good job!

DeletedUser56073

Charlie is so brave, he blocked me by message. Is that JFL?

With 1,000 points, I destroy you and your 900,000 points

DeletedUser52220

Yesterday there was a guy here who didn't understand why Charlie is so maligned here, or words to that effect. Here's a example of why he's pretty much a running joke.

Friday night, I receive 4 hours worth of attacks sent from him every 5 minutes. Note, I'm not complaining, spam is within the rules, and as much as I don't respect how he works, he has the same right to play how he wants to play as everybody else I guess. Anyway, for 4 hours he sat there desperately trying to catch my troops - bear in mind he has yet to catch even a single offensive troop of mine, however he did catch 100 slingers once that someone dodged to me and a single chariot that came off my production line at the wrong moment so I guess well worth the hours he's put in. I dodged my troops nearby (credit to him, he tried and failed to find them), kept my laptop open, drank some wine and watched three episodes of The Purge.

Six hours after he eventually gave up (you can tell when he's getting irate btw, he starts sending out 1 ls attacks from 3 hours away) I threw out a single attack to the city he'd been mostly attempting to catch me from. So, 4 hours of dedicated spam - supposedly his forte - that garnered absolutely nothing, vs. one single attack returned.

charlie.png

I need say no more, other than, if spamming is what you're best at Chuckles, you may want to sign up for a refresher course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

Yesterday there was a guy here who didn't understand why Charlie is so maligned here, or words to that effect. Here's a example of why he's pretty much a running joke.

Friday night, I receive 4 hours worth of attacks sent from him every 5 minutes. Note, I'm not complaining, spam is within the rules, and as much as I don't respect how he works, he has the same right to play how he wants to play as everybody else I guess. Anyway, for 4 hours he sat there desperately trying to catch my troops - bear in mind he has yet to catch even a single offensive troop of mine, however he did catch 100 slingers once that someone dodged to me and a single chariot that came off my production line at the wrong moment so I guess well worth the hours he's put in. I dodged my troops nearby (credit to him, he tried and failed to find them), kept my laptop open, drank some wine and watched three episodes of The Purge.

Six hours after he eventually gave up (you can tell when he's getting irate btw, he starts sending out 1 ls attacks from 3 hours away) I threw out a single attack to the city he'd been mostly attempting to catch me from. So, 4 hours of dedicated spam - supposedly his forte - that garnered absolutely nothing, vs. one single attack returned.

View attachment 13012

I need say no more, other than, if spamming is what you're best at Chuckles, you may want to sign up for a refresher course.

Let's also talk about all that defense he sent there in fear of whatever you sent hahahahahaha. Charlie is so predictable (and bad). If gold weren't part of this game he (and many many others), would be expose for the frauds they are about how "good" they are.

Side note: Only gold I've used so far is on the last event to get multiple tokens of a specific kind. That's it.