Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser52220

Let's also talk about all that defense he sent there in fear of whatever you sent hahahahahaha. Charlie is so predictable (and bad). If gold weren't part of this game he (and many many others), would be expose for the frauds they are about how "good" they are.

Oh that's low numbers of def to be honest, spy any city of his on an island with SPDS cities and you'll usually find at least 3k bir. Because he's THAT good.

DeletedUser36530

Yesterday there was a guy here who didn't understand why Charlie is so maligned here, or words to that effect. Here's a example of why he's pretty much a running joke.

Friday night, I receive 4 hours worth of attacks sent from him every 5 minutes. Note, I'm not complaining, spam is within the rules, and as much as I don't respect how he works, he has the same right to play how he wants to play as everybody else I guess. Anyway, for 4 hours he sat there desperately trying to catch my troops - bear in mind he has yet to catch even a single offensive troop of mine, however he did catch 100 slingers once that someone dodged to me and a single chariot that came off my production line at the wrong moment so I guess well worth the hours he's put in. I dodged my troops nearby (credit to him, he tried and failed to find them), kept my laptop open, drank some wine and watched three episodes of The Purge.

Six hours after he eventually gave up (you can tell when he's getting irate btw, he starts sending out 1 ls attacks from 3 hours away) I threw out a single attack to the city he'd been mostly attempting to catch me from. So, 4 hours of dedicated spam - supposedly his forte - that garnered absolutely nothing, vs. one single attack returned.

View attachment 13012

I need say no more, other than, if spamming is what you're best at Chuckles, you may want to sign up for a refresher course.
best post yet

DeletedUser56088

" I am offering great deals on spamming your enemies in exchange for gold donations"

Does Charlie realize that this is literally cheating by definition of the word, since this is EXPLICITLY against game rules? He talks so much about "cheating is destroying this game", but I guess it's only the kind of cheating he considers bad? Morals here get me confused to be fair.

DeletedUser41532

" I am offering great deals on spamming your enemies in exchange for gold donations"

Does Charlie realize that this is literally cheating by definition of the word, since this is EXPLICITLY against game rules? He talks so much about "cheating is destroying this game", but I guess it's only the kind of cheating he considers bad? Morals here get me confused to be fair.

Yet he did not get banned for that ;)