Just For Laughs Best Joke Award

DeletedUser

You guys were winning with Llettek and now Llettek quit grepo. Llettek,Vork and RyanWard08 .

I wasn't even close to the top 3 in old JFL. Keylek, RayningWhisp and a couple of others had me beat.

Just to save face from something Robbyn said earlier, Llettek didn't declare on AX because you were already at war, he did because you were rank 1. The same when we declared on 1ksuns and then on ARISE. AX obviously missed out on the better fight though, I am surprised to still see JFL even around atm, given their losses and the frequency of cities being taken.

DeletedUser

I wasn't even close to the top 3 in old JFL. Keylek, RayningWhisp and a couple of others had me beat.

Just to save face from something Robbyn said earlier, Llettek didn't declare on AX because you were already at war, he did because you were rank 1. The same when we declared on 1ksuns and then on ARISE. AX obviously missed out on the better fight though, I am surprised to still see JFL even around atm, given their losses and the frequency of cities being taken.

i am sure that JFL will survive this war and even turn the tide. and i request AX, Liq and their fans not to reply to this because it would start another argument. everyone has their opinion and i think JFL will win.

DeletedUser11886

You Guys Notice That This Tuned From Funny To War Talk... Lol

DeletedUser

i know it is a little off topic but i dont want to open a thread for this...
if i ever had any respect left to JFL it gone today, the reason is your leader is zato.
just few days ago he was talking his usual rubbish here and it cost him 6 cities so far, 6 cities that he was defending since this war started. any other person would give credit for this and admit that his lost this fight (not the war, only the fight) but instead zato sent a message to michael telling we wont be able to take the other 2 cities we are trying at the moment because he wants to keep them, making it sound like he didnt want to keep the other 6 cities we took from him. i wasnt a part of this amazing offensive operation but TL kicked zato's ***! with some help from AX as well :) every city we took defeated a large amount of support and there was incoming support from all over o44 after we took them! sounds like he wanted to keep them, dont you guys think? so this is the kind of person zato is! posting crap in the forums, getting his *** kicked and too proud to admit he lost!
actually thinking about it again it isn't off topic, zato you are the joke of the day! and i never said any bad things about you until now so you really deserve it this time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well said Iga..... I see Zato has been strangely quiet???

Hard to talk tough with a broke nose......

DeletedUser9465

You can add another lost for Zato. He lost a city to AX close to JFL core. I'm sure he didn't try to defend it. I only had to kill some 1,7k biremes and some 17k troops to clear the city for my friend el muerte. He had the CPs I had the troops. I'm not posting this to brag but because I'm sick and tired of Zato innuendos that others do the work for me. In all my conquests I had the decisive contribution and I always helped others to conquer. Zato, you know that actually you lost this city to me, don't you?

DeletedUser

You can add another lost for Zato. He lost a city to AX close to JFL core. I'm sure he didn't try to defend it. I only had to kill some 1,7k biremes and some 17k troops to clear the city for my friend el muerte. He had the CPs I had the troops. I'm not posting this to brag but because I'm sick and tired of Zato innuendos that others do the work for me. In all my conquests I had the decisive contribution and I always helped others to conquer. Zato, you know that actually you lost this city to me, don't you?

i can second this Robbyn is always on hand if needed, He has helped me out and also a number of TL in our conquests.. So congratulations thats at least 6 cities taken

DeletedUser

i know it is a little off topic but i dont want to open a thread for this...
if i ever had any respect left to JFL it gone today, the reason is your leader is zato.
just few days ago he was talking his usual rubbish here and it cost him 6 cities so far, 6 cities that he was defending since this war started. any other person would give credit for this and admit that his lost this fight (not the war, only the fight) but instead zato sent a message to michael telling we wont be able to take the other 2 cities we are trying at the moment because he wants to keep them, making it sound like he didnt want to keep the other 6 cities we took from him. i wasnt a part of this amazing offensive operation but TL kicked zato's ***! with some help from AX as well :) every city we took defeated a large amount of support and there was incoming support from all over o44 after we took them! sounds like he wanted to keep them, dont you guys think? so this is the kind of person zato is! posting crap in the forums, getting his *** kicked and too proud to admit he lost!
actually thinking about it again it isn't off topic, zato you are the joke of the day! and i never said any bad things about you until now so you really deserve it this time...

well said igapolis.. i agree with you that the loss was big. no one wants to loose a city to an enemy alliance. i just by mistake casted a lot of chariots to the city recently conquered by TL(el muerte).. i really am bad in doing this since this mistake i have repeated second time. but you remember when i said said the same to callinectes, he said that he never cared for his cities as well. his words were something like loosing a city is one thing and loosing a city you really want another. i would have liked if you commented on that too..

DeletedUser

Staying on topic (because I think the whole thing is a joke) I'm still waiting to hear some lame comment from Zato. Something with "Liquid Detergent-X" or some other weak rhetoric....

AX and The Liquidators crushed countless thousands of troops and took 6 of his cities (I also took another off idu2 today, but that's nothing to brag about). Great teamwork with our friends over at AX! Thanks again to Robbyn and Skall!! That was as much fun as I've had in this game in a long time. It's great to have strong allies like you!!

"Liquid Detergent-X" really "cleaned Zato out"

:p

DeletedUser9465

well said igapolis.. i agree with you that the loss was big. no one wants to loose a city to an enemy alliance. i just by mistake casted a lot of chariots to the city recently conquered by TL(el muerte).. i really am bad in doing this since this mistake i have repeated second time. but you remember when i said said the same to callinectes, he said that he never cared for his cities as well. his words were something like loosing a city is one thing and loosing a city you really want another. i would have liked if you commented on that too..

The city was taken by AX and I very much care to set things right about this because it was my lesson for Zato about how a city should be taken.

DeletedUser

sorry but i cant speak for others, i can only speak for myself... in the only operation that was ever made against me on theta i had 7 cities under revolt, 3 by JFL and 4 by TP. for some of them i asked for support and others i handled by myself... i didnt loose a single city but if i would have 3-4 more cities in revolt maybe i would loose some. not because i didnt want to keep them but because it brought me and my alliance to the limit of the support we could afford to keep the cities.
that's is what we did to zato, only he lost 7 cities...

DeletedUser

The city was taken by AX and I very much care to set things right about this because it was my lesson for Zato about how a city should be taken.

yeah you took it.. and its fine. but you sound like callinectes was not being true at that time. and igapolis will now speak for himself only. i hope he does that when we take the cities.

DeletedUser19042

Ank, Igapolis is not in the same alliance as Callinectes, he doesn't need to comment on another alliance's member's statement.....

He's right...You should only care about your own alliance quonquers (and losses xD)...Not the others...:)

DeletedUser

He's right...You should only care about your own alliance quonquers (and losses xD)...Not the others...:)

and yet when i speak to igapolis, an ax member stands by his side.. and did they do the same in the past?? i mean not to speak in the matters of others, even allies?? they never did.. infact AX and Liq together stood up against JFL in forum arguments.. i dont object it but still seems like some people change colours..

DeletedUser9465

We do not change colors. AX and The Liqs are very good friends for a long time. We think and act almost the same.

DeletedUser

We do not change colors. The Liqs and AX are very good friends for a long time. We think and act almost the same.

DeletedUser9465

I would +rep you again for this post Coblet, but I've just did it earlier and I can't do it again yet. :D

DeletedUser

We do not change colors. The Liqs and AX are very good friends for a long time. We think and act almost the same.

i respect your friendship buddy.. it is indeed a very srtong bond betw you 2.. but i was speaking on a different matter.