Just For Laughs Best Joke Award

DeletedUser

anki i appreciate you asking my opinion on that meter but the reason i didnt want to speak for his name is that i dont know anything about the story behind his comment. when i post a comment here whether it's against someone or in favor of someone i make sure i know what i'm talking about, other wise it will make me look like a fool. dont you think?

DeletedUser

yeah you took it.. and its fine. but you sound like callinectes was not being true at that time. and igapolis will now speak for himself only. i hope he does that when we take the cities.

Take his cities?? Good luck with that one......

Stick to ghosts and in-actives, it's the JFL way!

DeletedUser

Take his cities?? Good luck with that one......

Stick to ghosts and in-actives, it's the JFL way!

well, i didnt persoanlly point taking his cities.. i meant your alliance.. but anyway, it doesnot matter.

lets not start arguing again.. it gets worse.

DeletedUser

Isn't that what the forums are for?? Talking trash, bragging about victories?? Why do you think people come to the forums...... it's not for the jokes!!

Pick a side and stop being so wishy-washy. I'm proud to be a Liquidator, we have every right to be arrogant and I make no excuses for it. I'm sure Ax feels the same way and they should. We are the best for a reason.

Stop making excuses for your alliance. Where is Zato anyway? Hiding under his bed?? He used to talk so tough on here.......until his spanking.....

DeletedUser11927

well, i didnt persoanlly point taking his cities.. i meant your alliance.. but anyway, it doesnot matter.

lets not start arguing again.. it gets worse.

you pass comments and then tell people you do not want to start arguments? i don't think so.

DeletedUser

Isn't that what the forums are for?? Talking trash, bragging about victories?? Why do you think people come to the forums...... it's not for the jokes!!

Pick a side and stop being so wishy-washy. I'm proud to be a Liquidator, we have every right to be arrogant and I make no excuses for it. I'm sure Ax feels the same way and they should. We are the best for a reason.

Stop making excuses for your alliance. Where is Zato anyway? Hiding under his bed?? He used to talk so tough on here.......until his spanking.....

so keep bragging since reading your crap is also a fun. and zato is not hiding under his bed like your members who escape to vacation mode. he stands and fights. apparently you are not that honourable. when there is an aperation against you, you will switch to VM and when you take cities, you brag. and you do know which side i am in.

DeletedUser

I have never run to VM, and you have not taken any cities from me!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you and Zato are in the same dream world, what are you talking about???

DeletedUser

I have never run to VM, and you have not taken any cities from me!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you and Zato are in the same dream world, what are you talking about???

i never point someone.. i meant AX members go to VM. you do know who does, dont you??

DeletedUser

anki you cant judge players who go to VM, because you never had the pressure of being constantly attacked while you need to deal with real life issues..
only someone who went through it can judge players who "running" into VM. do you know what would happened to you if you were in the middle of o45? you would run into VM like a little baby or you would decide to fight and loose all your cities within few days. 1 thing is sure! you would get zero support from JFL! i can give you few examples for such players if you want...
you are like someone who is sitting in the last line in a UFC fight and talking trash to 1 of the fighters.. i would love to see you in the ring! you wouldnt less even 1 round...
i dont even consider o52 to be a part of theta! it's kind of like the north pole, we all know it's on earth but it's not like any of us is going there...
enjoy fighting penguins!

DeletedUser11927

yeah i pass comments but they are always followed by comments from ax or liq. you could check.

exactly my point...duh!

perhaps if you pass more accurate comments, AX and Liq (and for that matter most members in theta) do not feel the need to comment back.... and I suspect that it's more to do with you than the alliance you come from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

exactly my point...duh!

perhaps if you pass more accurate comments, AX and Liq (and for that matter most members in theta) do not feel the need to comment back.... and I suspect that it's more to do with you than the alliance you come from.

Nice one HU, I think he is the Fox news of theta :), just say whatever, do not bother to fact check, and always be biased.

DeletedUser

Nice one HU, I think he is the Fox news of theta :), just say whatever, do not bother to fact check, and always be biased.

thats not true.. i am not being biased.. well, i am a little biased ofcourse but i dont comment for that. its always like you comment on something and i reply back. and what HU thinks is not always correct.

DeletedUser

Hahaha boy Coblet I am starting to get scared do you have a shrine of me in your closet? Alot of posts from you have to include me some how. You should learn from vitallii2010 or callinectes they get right up in the frontline and fight it out by themselves they don't send long range attacks with the help of ten of their buddies then take all the credit.It is fun to have fights one on one sometimes.

Come on now fellows where are all the jokes?

DeletedUser

((no offense to british or americans)this is sort of a joke...pretty lame tho...) An American visiting England asked at the hotel for the elevator.
The desk clerk was a bit confused but then smiled as she realized what the man wanted. "You must mean the lift," she said
"No," the traveler said. "I need the elevator."
"well," the woman explained, "over here we call them lifts."
"I know for a fact that an American invented the elevator," the man replied.
"Oh that's right, sir," the woman said politaly. "But someone here in England invented the language." (Its not too good but oh well)

DeletedUser

Old Timer with Donkey and Dog

There was this old man with he's donkey and he's dog.He's donkey was lazy and did not want to move so the old timer would hit it with a rope but the donkey would not move.
The old fellow kept hitting the donkey until the donkey got tired and
said"STOP HITTING ME!!!"
The old timer could not believe it and took of running with the dog behind him.
The old timer said "Man I have never seen a donkey talk!!!:eek:
The dog then looks at him and says"ME NEITHER!!!"

:pro:Lord Zato

DeletedUser

Seeing as this is turning into a bit of a jokes thread, I'll move it over to GD :p