Just For Spammers

• Thread starter DeletedUser55876
  • Start date

DeletedUser55876

Over the course of the past 4 hours I have gotten pinged upwards of 150 times. For the first hour or two the culprit was careful in cancelling his attack forcing only my mobile alarm to trigger , after watching the commands window I managed to get a glimpse at the spammers name , to my surprise it was a member of JFL (An alliance which we are on neutral terms with).The reason as to why this clown is targeting me is still a mystery , although this is yet another nail in the coffin of this
alliances reputation while also showcasing this players approach to the game , his way of reacting and starting tensions where none exist , such behaviour from a member of an alliance is in my opinion unacceptable.

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png screen5.png screen6.png screen7.png screen8.png screen9.png screen10.png screen11.pngscreen12.pngscreen13.pngnew1.png new2.png
Wisdom.png

Obviously this is a mere fraction of the attacks , only the ones I was around/had time to screenshot before he recalled them. Pathetic tactics , pathetic player.

After contacting charlie he said this would stop , shortly after sending me this the following message:

He is referring to this post , which in my opinion is a simple showcase of the truth more than anything. So there you have it folks , this is what JFL is truly about. Spamming players no good reason , distorting truth.

XxCharlie199xX , you may not be directly doing these things but by allowing them to continue the responsibility is on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Wait, are you serious? You message me to deal with it then post something against our whole alliance before I even read the message?

Sine PCP here wants to post an entire thread demeaning us over 1 single player doing his own thing then the above message is revoked, what a leader,

DeletedUser41096

Good point forwarded it to the wrong player crap!

Who cares though, im glad I did since the second I saw this I responded saying to disregard my message. You want to demean our reputation then there is no point in me having him stop I guess.

On the bright side Semaeven will have a message to look forward to in the morning.

King Soos

Strategos

Who cares though, im glad I did since the second I saw this I responded saying to disregard my message. You want to demean our reputation then there is no point in me having him stop I guess.

On the bright side Semaeven will have a message to look forward to in the morning.
morning? its 18:00 in Indonesia

DeletedUser55876

Mate , we have been sent MM and now I am being spammed , this is on you . Did you not say that we where responsible when Sir Karlos tried to take that ghost city ? Well now its your turn , as long as I am spammed I will tell others about it. Had this stopped i would delete the post , I am getting spammed and I am using my leverage on the external forums to push back against it. I am not going to stoop to Semas level. Instead I wrote a post that no one is forced to look at , it does not bother anyone. If you dont like what I have to say thats fine , but I am not a liar , that much is true.

Edit:I wrote MMs accidentally , I also wanted to preface this by saying while charlie is not directly involved this all reflects badly on him as well. How would you feel if because Sema spams me I start to spam you ??? Where is the logic in that , we did nothing to him and he is targeting me. Currently he has stopped and I appreciate that although I am not sure if it is intentional or he is just preoccupied with something else.

DeletedUser41096

Mate , we have been sent MMs and now I am being spammed , this is on you . Did you not say that we where responsible when Sir Karlos tried to take that ghost city ? Well now its your turn , as long as I am spammed I will tell others about it. Had this stopped i would delete the post , I am getting spammed and I am using my leverage on the external forums to push back against it. I am not going to stoop to Semas level. Instead I wrote a post that no one is forced to look at , it does not bother anyone. If you dont like what I have to say thats fine , but I am not a liar , that much is true.

You made yourself very clear with this post. You didn't bother waiting for a reply from me and took the time to go trash our alliance just like charms players did when we started fighting them. Fair enough, good luck, no further point for me posting here.

C

DeletedUser55876

@XxCharlie199xX That is a legitimate point , although you are not taking in to account the fact that It took over 3 hours to get a reply (All 3 of which he was continuing this) , I assumed you where purposefully ignoring me. And I have made myself very clear in the fact that I wont accept this type of behaviour without doing something about it , I am not trashing anyone I am broadcasting what is happening to me.

DeletedUser55701

You are the leader of a Top 5 alliance, Instead of whining in the external do something and force them to stop. What you are doing is exactly what he wants... Atleast stop giving the satisfaction
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser55806

Its JFL, only noobs and newbies can be impressed by them... but at the end result is same, spamming, sinking, crying, ghosting...
i dont play Kastoria seriously but normally an alliance with lots of haters is a good thing, it means they are very aggressive and take on lots of people its a war game. Well done JFL!

DeletedUser55876

You are the leader of a Top 5 alliance, Instead of whining in the external do something and force them to stop. What you are doing is exactly what he wants... Atleast stop giving the satisfaction
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
Is it whining or showing people what they are about , if I wanted to I would just start to spam him back. The difference is I am not going to waste my time on him.

DeletedUser55701

Is it whining or showing people what they are about , if I wanted to I would just start to spam him back. The difference is I am not going to waste my time on him.
I didnt say answer spam with spam but you have like 62 players following your lead, Attack him/Attack the alliance. Put them under siege or gain some kind of a leverage and then make them stop.

All you are doing is making posts on externals and waiting for him to stop. If I'm the one spamming you, This is kinda what I would want you to do thus encouraging me further.

DeletedUser55876

I didnt say answer spam with spam but you have like 62 players following your lead, Attack him/Attack the alliance. Put them under siege or gain some kind of a leverage and then make them stop.

All you are doing is making posts on externals and waiting for him to stop. If I'm the one spamming you, This is kinda what I would want you to do thus encouraging me further.
While you do make a legitimate point , he already stopped. My philosophy on this is that he will see it is a waste of time eventually. He is already marked wherever he encounters me within CS distance. The player in question is already a lowlife cheater , I do not need to challenge him on his own platform . And of course I will not bring the alliance in to a personal vendetta , if the decision is not sound strategically I will not extract revenge at the extent of my players. As for the externals this is not what he or his honourable founder want , they want to do this without showcasing it to the other alliances , I am just exposing JFL for what it is. These are their actions and I want everyone to know about it. Of course I could just MM to all top 10 alliances that I am moving to rim to spam them in exchange for gold.

DeletedUser55701

While you do make a legitimate point , he already stopped. My philosophy on this is that he will see it is a waste of time eventually. He is already marked wherever he encounters me within CS distance. The player in question is already a lowlife cheater , I do not need to challenge him on his own platform . And of course I will not bring the alliance in to a personal vendetta , if the decision is not sound strategically I will not extract revenge at the extent of my players. As for the externals this is not what he or his honourable founder want , they want to do this without showcasing it to the other alliances , I am just exposing JFL for what it is. These are their actions and I want everyone to know about it. Of course I could just MM to all top 10 alliances that I am moving to rim to spam them in exchange for gold.

I thought sema was banned, that maybe the reason why he is not spamming you. IDK much here but it was no waste of time. He successfully got your team in war with JFL. Mission Accomplished
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Everyone who reads externals knows JFL already. They have their own way of playing.

Personal Vendetta? Is this going to be your answer when other members in your alliance gets spammed?

And please stop mentioning about the MM and moving to rim thing, It's not even worth it.