Just For Spammers

• Thread starter DeletedUser55876
  • Start date

DeletedUser30931

Screenshot_5.png

The only thing this alliance is good for is spam

DeletedUser5268

@PCP200

Spam guys back. Regardless of strategy (map wise), even if you are far away, they will end up quitting. Once they feel the heat of spam attacks, start siegieng them regardless of strategy. They will all end up quitting.

Charlie quit a month after in EN107 because he couldn't keep up with the spams that he started.

Charlie is no leader, he is a kid, no knowledge, and empowers his team to do as he does. You think he cares? He doesn't, as others have stated, just payback the way he does. You'll thank me later.

King Soos

Strategos
@PCP200

Spam guys back. Regardless of strategy (map wise), even if you are far away, they will end up quitting. Once they feel the heat of spam attacks, start siegieng them regardless of strategy. They will all end up quitting.

Charlie quit a month after in EN107 because he couldn't keep up with the spams that he started.

Charlie is no leader, he is a kid, no knowledge, and empowers his team to do as he does. You think he cares? He doesn't, as others have stated, just payback the way he does. You'll thank me later.
again you people need to know the facts before u speak, Firstly he didn't ghost and secondly somehow u have changed 3 months of spam into, thirdly spam was started by maul. So out of ur 3 statements not a single one was correct but apart from that Good Post! keep it up

DeletedUser36530

seems how this topic is about spam just thought I'd note DOK is a huge rival to anyone else who spams, after hours and hours of spamming they MIGHT take a city, if they're lucky. and we take 3 in return w/o spam. sad world we live in...

DeletedUser55714

Why does everyone act like spamming is such an evil thing? It's a war game that runs 24/7/365 (366 during leap years). Grow up you ding dongs. There's a thing called dodging. If you're so concerned, find out if a CS is even inbound. If not, just send your units elsewhere log off and call it a day. Sheesh. You guys need a safe space too?

Side note: Here's my "You all suck" message.. -> You all suck :)

Double Side note: I started 2 weeks ago on this world and last week was in VM so I'm technically only a week in for those that wanna be all "Big baddies" and go "Who are you?". But if you must know, read my Sig.

DeletedUser45360

Why does everyone act like spamming is such an evil thing? It's a war game that runs 24/7/365 (366 during leap years). Grow up you ding dongs. There's a thing called dodging. If you're so concerned, find out if a CS is even inbound. If not, just send your units elsewhere log off and call it a day. Sheesh. You guys need a safe space too?

Side note: Here's my "You all suck" message.. -> You all suck :)

Double Side note: I started 2 weeks ago on this world and last week was in VM so I'm technically only a week in for those that wanna be all "Big baddies" and go "Who are you?". But if you must know, read my Sig.

Jalmundr you are trash buddy. I don't even know who you are talking to, because nobody is talking to you here lol.

Firstly, I hope you don't think your past in EN107 has been forgotten. You were rimmed by a rim group. T-D-A were not even spamming you either because they didn't even know what spamming was lol. That's how bad they were, and in turn, that's how bad you are. You quit after 2 weeks of leaving your rim group
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser55714

Jalmundr you are trash buddy. I don't even know who you are talking to, because nobody is talking to you here lol.

Firstly, I hope you don't think your past in EN107 has been forgotten. You were rimmed by a rim group. T-D-A were not even spamming you either because they didn't even know what spamming was lol. That's how bad they were, and in turn, that's how bad you are. You quit after 2 weeks of leaving your rim group
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

First of all, who the hell are you?

Secondly, you're not even CLOSE to telling the truth there or having your fact straight. So let me set you straight:

I joined 107 3 months late I believe? And so started on the rim. Played for 2 months (MAYBE) ripped apart THREE alliances by myself and made around 50 people quit the game because they can't handle a fight or a little bit of spam. I kept being BEGGED to run TDA and I kept saying no. Because I don't want to lead. I'm here to fight and put all you losers back to bed where you all belong. There were internal issues with TDA and the other leaders so I left. Charlie was impressed by me and begged me to join and so I did. Course, then he went on his antics and silly ideals and messed with the team big time. The world was FULL of drama and nobody wanted to fight at all and NOBODY was able to stand up to me either. Not even the people I fought against on Charlie's team. So with all of that and seeing how pathetic the world was, I quit. Because there's no sense playing a world that has 0 competition. It's like an adult winning a race against babies in strollers with no one to push them. Pathetic.

So idk where your "rimmed by a rim group" because you can't be "rimmed" while on the rim, and especially if you quit and don't restart. But you clearly are delusional and of course don't have your facts straight either. Not surprised though. All I see on these EN servers is everyone crying like a big baby, needing the safe spaces and pacifiers.

The world I'm in now, only been playing [officially] for just over one week (one week played, one week VM). And already it's sad. So much drama, everyone's got a massive ego and yet has no clue what they're doing, etc, etc.

But anyways Mr. Baddie, if you really think you're something come hangout with me in EN110. I'll even send you and invite to land near me, send you resources to get to the same city count I'm at, and have others do so as well. Then, you're welcome to try me (and fail) just like everyone else has who thought they were good or could beat me. 9 years in mate, not a single war loss. There's reasons why I'm good and haven't been beaten. But anyways, here's your call out. Put up or shut up and move on with your absurd delusions and ridiculous rhetoric.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

DAMN BEEF bro Sema is WAY to weak to answer your call out lmao.
1. if you spam I don't like you. why are you proud of forcing someone to quit a game they enjoy? if you want to tin people win them by being good not spamming or you're just pathetic and a weak fighter
2. Sema is probably the worst person in the game of grepo, if he accepts your challenge (he won't he's too chicken) invite me as well so I can watch live feed or revolt report :)

DeletedUser45360

DAMN BEEF bro Sema is WAY to weak to answer your call out lmao.
1. if you spam I don't like you. why are you proud of forcing someone to quit a game they enjoy? if you want to tin people win them by being good not spamming or you're just pathetic and a weak fighter
2. Sema is probably the worst person in the game of grepo, if he accepts your challenge (he won't he's too chicken) invite me as well so I can watch live feed or revolt report :)
LOL! Still sitting at over rank 200 for fighter points lul. Why do you talk rubbish on these forums if you are simming?

DeletedUser55714

LOL! Still sitting at over rank 200 for fighter points lul. Why do you talk rubbish on these forums if you are simming?

I've only been in this world less than two weeks bud.. Clearly you missed that. But I see you're already in the same world I'm in. So, feel free to come to where I am if you think you're so tough. I'm coming to the core no matter what soon enough and will burn through everyone and everything just like I do every world. So, watch out ;)

CC: Spam is part of the game. It's a strategy. I'm not actively spamming everyone and their mother though. If you have a city I want and you're a dodger with an alarm, you're getting spammed. You're in my way lol. I actually don't spam as much as it may seem I do. I'm just telling everyone to grow up and either ghost and play sim city or accept the fact that this is a WAR GAME and war brings hell. Even when you sleep.

As for "people quitting", it's because they're not ready for this game. They can't handle being attacked in general or while they sleep. It's not that these guys don't join different worlds. Most probably do. But I will say the EN servers have a TON of cupcakes playing it.. It's rather upsetting. Hardly anyone wants to toughen up. And those that "do", go on a gold buying spree to remain relevant and act like they have skill. There's a big difference between skillful gold spending and buying gold simply because you suck so you use it to cover up your incompetence. Which unfortunately, is most golders.

Anyways, I can trash talk with the best of them hehe. I'm glad someone said something back to me! I like Semjoe, just don't come at me with silly unwarranted or non-factual things next time bro ;)

Oh and BTW, you all suck, as usual <3

Edit: In a previous post I said world 110, Def meant this world of 109 lol oops!

DeletedUser55889

Oh man. Cupcakes, spam is strategy. Do you know how silly you sound with your spam agenda arguments right now? PS don't talk about Sema's ego when you're replying in lengthy paragraphs -- clearly your ego is hurt when somebody calls you a nasty name. Baba.

Also, 'staying relevant' is so 2016. Up your internet knowledge brah.

'People quitting because they're not ready for this game', Yeah, man, if you refer back to your own spam argument, not everyone has 20 hours a day to handle 500+ attacks, most of which are a slinger each. Personally I'm not against spam because at the end of the day it does work if you have little support from your alliance, but it's just a pain in the booty. Maybe you have the time to spend that much time handling each tiny attack, but I certainly do not if i want to maintain a social and academic life lmao bye

DeletedUser55714

Oh man. Cupcakes, spam is strategy. Do you know how silly you sound with your spam agenda arguments right now? PS don't talk about Sema's ego when you're replying in lengthy paragraphs -- clearly your ego is hurt when somebody calls you a nasty name. Baba.

Also, 'staying relevant' is so 2016. Up your internet knowledge brah.

'People quitting because they're not ready for this game', Yeah, man, if you refer back to your own spam argument, not everyone has 20 hours a day to handle 500+ attacks, most of which are a slinger each. Personally I'm not against spam because at the end of the day it does work if you have little support from your alliance, but it's just a pain in the booty. Maybe you have the time to spend that much time handling each tiny attack, but I certainly do not if i want to maintain a social and academic life lmao bye

LOL oh look another cupcake!! Thanks for proving my point by being so butthurt that you HAD to say something! Feels good to see I'm right once again ;)

You clearly don't know how to handle this game my dude (or dudet). To note, I spend maybe 3 a day max on this game. But since it's apparent you're in school (I'ma guess college?), I can tell you right now you have FAR more free time than anyone not in school. I work at a university and trust me, you kids have literally nothing to do all day long. So don't come on here acting like you don't have the time when you definitely do. You're just not intelligent enough to use it wisely OR don't care about this game. So if the latter, ghost out for those who want to win buddy. And even if you're not in college, it's still VERY easy to maintain balance -> which you apparently can't do..

Secondly, do you not want me to reply to people? For someone being upset that I wrote a paragraph, you certainly did the same thing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Lastly, "Up my internet knowledge"?????? I work in I.T. and Graphic Design as well. I will bet you my life savings I know more than you do. But thanks for playing cupcake.

Edit: OMG you're in Phoenix!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If only you knew how bad they got wrecked on the US servers. Much less, it's not even the REAL Phoenix team. Just a cheap knock off. Please don't speak again man, you're just a big joke in a bigger of a joke team.

DeletedUser45360

Jalmundr, I really would like to argue with you but I refuse to read these long multi paragraph replies.

Can't you summarise your replies a bit more

Edit: Jalmundr what are you even doing here? You are not even playing this world. You have no reason to be stalking the Kastoria forums for someone to talk to

DeletedUser55714

Sema: I am here. Started 2 weeks ago on the rim in 43. Same account as EF here. But let's duke it out soon in game my friend : )

Mojo: Meh, fair point. I can get long winded as we can see :p

DeletedUser45360

Sema: I am here. Started 2 weeks ago on the rim in 43. Same account as EF here. But let's duke it out soon in game my friend : )

Mojo: Meh, fair point. I can get long winded as we can see :p

I would never engage you in war. You are a quitter.

I try to avoid battling quitters

DeletedUser36530

omg watching two homies argue :D:rolleyes::rolleyes: