Just For Spammers

• Thread starter DeletedUser55876
  • Start date

DeletedUser55714

I would never engage you in war. You are a quitter.

I try to avoid battling quitters

I played one world that had zero competition and left because it was too easy? Not to mention other life stuff going on that I decided was more important than engaging in childish drama and terrible gameplay.. But hey, figures you wouldn't fight me.

Let it be known that Sema is too scared to fight little ole me :)

CC, there you go buddy <3

King Soos

Strategos
I played one world that had zero competition and left because it was too easy? Not to mention other life stuff going on that I decided was more important than engaging in childish drama and terrible gameplay.. But hey, figures you wouldn't fight me.

Let it be known that Sema is too scared to fight little ole me :)

CC, there you go buddy <3
your irrelevant lol
you started the world on the 3rd of October so dunno where this 1 week on this world is coming from and if this is true that makes it even worse. 110k points in 1 week? golding that much like 2 months into a world lol

DeletedUser45360

your irrelevant lol
you started the world on the 3rd of October so dunno where this 1 week on this world is coming from and if this is true that makes it even worse. 110k points in 1 week? golding that much like 2 months into a world lol

He's gonna tell you that he didn't use gold watch.

DeletedUser55714

your irrelevant lol

Only gold I've used is on the event to reload units faster. My fast growth is because I'm good. I don't gold slots. I BP them ;) But hey King Soos, if anyone's "irrelevant", it's you and Sema. You weren't growing in Helio and just simming there (your words when we last spoke), and Sema is too afraid to fight me. So come on big baddies, what else you got for me?

King Soos

Strategos
Only gold I've used is on the event to reload units faster. My fast growth is because I'm good. I don't gold slots. I BP them ;) But hey King Soos, if anyone's "irrelevant", it's you and Sema. You weren't growing in Helio and just simming there (your words when we last spoke), and Sema is too afraid to fight me. So come on big baddies, what else you got for me?
yes im irrelevant on a world i quit. if you can grow 110k points in a week with no gold then you are something special. However we know that is not true :( shame really hoped you lived up to your big ego

DeletedUser55714

yes im irrelevant on a world i quit. if you can grow 110k points in a week with no gold then you are something special. However we know that is not true :( shame really hoped you lived up to your big ego

Well I do. I'd be happy to give you my account info but we'd both be in trouble so that's a no go. But hey, you guys build the ego for me. I just sit on the throne and maintain it :) I can't help that no one has beaten me yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
bare in mind i presume it took you atleast 3-4 days to get conquest ready (well maybe it takes you hours... who knows)

quite clearly with your conquests you have been playing for 2 weeks +
but dont worry you are still the best in my eyes x

31.10.2018, 20:39 Attilathekilla
ally.png
FIENDISH
31.10.2018, 16:30 Kayrahan
ally.png
Cemiyet
28.10.2018, 21:43 Attilathekilla
ally.png
FIENDISH
28.10.2018, 05:14 guest4de815200e9d655c616
27.10.2018, 20:32 Ookla31
ally.png
FIENDISH
17.10.2018, 16:13 Eviltwin155
17.10.2018, 08:34 Eviltwin155
15.10.2018, 19:53 IceHockey11
ally.png
Helms Deep
10.10.2018, 06:24 oOo Daenerys oOo
10.10.2018, 05:10

DeletedUser45360

Well I do. I'd be happy to give you my account info but we'd both be banned so that's a no go. But hey, you guys build the ego for me. I just sit on the throne and maintain it :) I can't help that no one has beaten me yet.
So, when will you quit? I've been on this world since the day it started.

I'd imagine you will quit after a month?

DeletedUser55889

Sigh entitled old american men back at it again

Tell me again how you're superior to me, I love hearing it

DeletedUser55714

So, when will you quit? I've been on this world since the day it started.

I'd imagine you will quit after a month?

Well according to King Soos I'm almost at a month now so you've got two days to find out bud ;)

Hint: No.

DeletedUser55714

bare in mind i presume it took you atleast 3-4 days to get conquest ready (well maybe it takes you hours... who knows)

quite clearly with your conquests you have been playing for 2 weeks +
but dont worry you are still the best in my eyes x

31.10.2018, 20:39 Attilathekilla
ally.png
FIENDISH
31.10.2018, 16:30 Kayrahan
ally.png
Cemiyet
28.10.2018, 21:43 Attilathekilla
ally.png
FIENDISH
28.10.2018, 05:14 guest4de815200e9d655c616
27.10.2018, 20:32 Ookla31
ally.png
FIENDISH
17.10.2018, 16:13 Eviltwin155
17.10.2018, 08:34 Eviltwin155
15.10.2018, 19:53 IceHockey11
ally.png
Helms Deep
10.10.2018, 06:24 oOo Daenerys oOo
10.10.2018, 05:10

Sorry for double post (again)..

So, not sure where you got this from. All sieges MINUS the two from EvilT and one Daenerys have been reds. However, I haven't taken a city from this "guest" account or Icehockey that I remember?

Also, if you want to know the secret, it's me asking people to send me resources so I can get caught up and put on the front lines so I can clear the way for people/the team and then pay back the resources. Of which, I have done. Helps when people remember you from another world (Helios) and also remember you wrecking everyone and their mother - including what top guys thought they could so something against me.

Anywaaayyysssssssssssssss - Here's the dose of "You all suck", again... -> You all suck

DeletedUser43325

Sorry for double post (again)..

So, not sure where you got this from. All sieges MINUS the two from EvilT and one Daenerys have been reds. However, I haven't taken a city from this "guest" account or Icehockey that I remember?

Also, if you want to know the secret, it's me asking people to send me resources so I can get caught up and put on the front lines so I can clear the way for people/the team and then pay back the resources. Of which, I have done. Helps when people remember you from another world (Helios) and also remember you wrecking everyone and their mother - including what top guys thought they could so something against me.

Anywaaayyysssssssssssssss - Here's the dose of "You all suck", again... -> You all suck

I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

No one cares about you.

DeletedUser55714

I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

No one cares about you.

Yet you all come on here and reply to me and give me the time of day.. Actions speak louder than words my friend. And you're busted for lying to everyone and yourself <3

Though this is rather funny coming from someone who isn't even in this world lol. Talk about someone who's irrelevant :rolleyes:

DeletedUser43325

Yet you all come on here and reply to me and give me the time of day.. Actions speak louder than words my friend. And you're busted for lying to everyone and yourself <3

Though this is rather funny coming from someone who isn't even in this world lol. Talk about someone who's irrelevant :rolleyes:

Lol.. yeah, I'll just leave this one here.