Just learn the market

DeletedUser21560

Saska was defending me because I was not just an ingame mod, but I was also the forum mod of the questions and guides section. Since I had to read every post in that section I do have a very good working knowledge of the game. Further, I was the person the mods asked if they didn't know the answer.

However I resigned about the time V2 went live. I did play on the beta server, it was a speed version and the market wasn't used much. I think I looked at it once. When I recently returned to the game, I saw that people were spamming the markets with small offers and assumed that this was because the slider had been removed.

The way that the slider has been implemented is not at all intuative. Most people who look at the offers on the market are looking at the left hand column. If they use the mouse pointer to keep track of where they are up to, they will see the down arrow jumping around on the right of the page as a distraction. Hence they will ignore it. I certainly did. As clearly do most other players.

What Saska objected to was the same as I did. It was the obnoxious and insulting opening sentence that was used (and Saska quoted). If the poster had opened with "Here it is" the response would have been thankful. Just maybe that is the reason the rules clearly state "Treat each other with respect and remain polite" and "Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum".

There are some other rules about staying on topic and not provoking moderators that also seem to have been overlooked in this thread.

If a mod choses to come up with nice names like twizzler he puts himself in the position of gettin talked back at...

So i cant see how any rules are overlooked in this thread

either stay proffesional or get involved with the smacktalking

if u choose the second then dont go run hide behind rules and give out warnings ;)