Just me or does this feel... slow?

DeletedUser11886

Is it just me or does this world feel underwhelming for 6x speed?

Lets hope they didnt do -6 speed ;)

e2300277f8e7aedf7966c9f0926b6afb.png

DeletedUser54495

It's like an hour into world, the first 1k points is set timer on buildings as per all worlds. It'll feel fast once you get 1k+

or atleast that's my experience

And remember like speed 6, well its fast, but it's no summer speed world or anything close to it

DeletedUser11886

Hehe yeah I know, but I just noticed that the world description says Speed -6 not Speed - 6

DeletedUser11886

Don't change it! It can be all of our... little secrets.

Edit: Actually now that I mention it, I totally just realized that for the speed result on every single world's forum it says -1, -2, -3 etc. while all other parameters have a space between their hyphen and number.

This bothers me as a bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

Hahhaa

This world nice for gold trading... 450 already....

DeletedUser11886

Dang! Let me in on some of that ;) Where do I start investing?

DeletedUser54495

:p i'm lovin it!

For a nextdoor CS, 5 min tt... for a nextdoor harpy attack, 2 min tt.... i already feel sorry for all the people trying in this world who won't be able to take a dump, have a shower, eat a meal, clean your teeth without having their attack alarm ringing and having to rush to the call

DeletedUser11886

I'm going to guess walls are going to be pretty important to give you a tiny few seconds to save atleast a few units ;)

DeletedUser54784

:p i'm lovin it!

For a nextdoor CS, 5 min tt... for a nextdoor harpy attack, 2 min tt.... i already feel sorry for all the people trying in this world who won't be able to take a dump, have a shower, eat a meal, clean your teeth without having their attack alarm ringing and having to rush to the call

and now you know how irritating i will be to my fellow island neighbours :)

DeletedUser51219

And now you know why I am not playing this world only gold trading :p I like my beauty sleep

Update: 1880 gold earned
What the hell this is a gold mine I almost wish I wasn't playing and just gold trading instead lol

DeletedUser54489

Im playing and gold trading.
Recieved 700 gold today and got to top 100+ in points and battle points without instabuying anything. :)

DeletedUser54489

This is honestly the best I ever expect to ever reach in any world on grepolis...

fe2af5140edcae484b9884d4e5b59576.png

I shall tell my grandchildren of this day. I was #2 on attackers. Huzzah.
Goodjob, however before beginners protection is over, it doesn't say much.
It only says how much gold you spend on quests..

DeletedUser46235

iv been the number 1 attacker for a few hours
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
cant wait to see a few zeros added onto the 1 when i wake up
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif