Just Screen Capture...

DeletedUser

Although I'm busy with RL recently and cannot check the forum frequently, I did notice that there's someone that seems to have a problem with my alliance, The Illuminati, as he keeps saying means things to the leader of my alliance, Archon chrss2128. Besides, in some post he reckoned that
I only say that about the illuminati
indicating that he is having a problem with my alliance, not anything else.

Well, the last time I checked "Player's Battle Point Ranking", I captured part of the screen, and present it as it is:

glory.jpg

I'm not smart enough (since I'm in an alliance that "have some serious noobs"), and I don't know what the picture above indicates. Therefore, I won't attempt to interpret it and say things I don't know. Instead, I'll say something I do know.

I'm far from being the best fighter in The Illuminati. Dyames usually scores more kills than I do, and retains a better Kill/Loss ratio. mx19 is like 10 times more experienced than I am, and I have learned much about battle from him. w0rma is defending against attacks from the single best alliance in Gamma and the undisputable ruler, emperor, god of the core-- thus the entire world. He sometimes go as far as receiving 12K DBP in one day from that alliance. As to our leader, chrss2128, he's been conquering others before I even enter this world, at least he's good enough for me to pledge my absolute loyalty to him and his empire.

As to that number on the top-right corner, I've seriously no idea how it appears and where it's from, because, after all, I'm in such an inferior alliance and am too n00bish to know these delicate mechanism. It is possible that I used totally 1K BS to nuke someone else's navy, with 1 hour between them due to my n00bish co-ordinate skill. Or maybe, I've been attacking others with swords and archers, since they can kill other units, and I have slingers and chariots in my defensive cities, and they eliminate part of the incoming armies every time. Please follow this path to figure out how that number is there.

In any case, I'll still be loyal to chrss2128 and the Illuminati. Why? It is, according to someone, an alliance with some serious n00bs. I am a noob, point whore, and a poor fighter, which means I belong there, right?

Besides, I know that due to my poor fighting skill, I don't stand the tiniest chance against SM, the all-time best alliance in Gamma. I'll probably wake up some day, log in and find my new 200 point city at the rim, with all my previous cities taken by that "someone" or another guy in SM overnight. Since it'll come after all, what'll prevent me from enjoying my numbered days with my current alliance?

DeletedUser

I actually joined the Forum to clap this. I just hope that this doesn't make me a target now :( my Light Ship defences can't handle it :(

DeletedUser

Great thread, Dakkar said "should I just ask some SM guys to crush NmE, it can't be to hard" Then klevito owned him in the post after

DeletedUser

well i was on vacation for a week. And pretty sure I will get ahead of you easily enough again mate, it happens whenever I play. But You do have serious noobs. And attacking with birimes is just one of them. you have individual rankings, and alliance rankings. And just because 1 sucks doesn't mean the other does too. i'm lucky enough to be doing well in both without much time online, even SM has it's share of noobs :)

So how long have my BP been at a Standstill? And just how long with your busy RL where you to wait until you were just ahead of me to capture the screen?

Be happy your ahead. But it won't last for long.

DeletedUser

And yet...half the time I ask for reports you have "deleted" them. All of your comments are growing tiresome, whether they be true or not about thinks my alliance has done. We have seen some failures from SM as well. But you don't see me commenting about it all over the forum.

DeletedUser

Even I've seen some failures from SM. And i'm all the way at the bottom of 56...

DeletedUser

Who cares? How come you can compare two alliances by comparing two people's battle point. Only real way to compare two alliances by number of cities they took from each other. But i do not know why guys show on this forum how good they and their alliance based on their ranking but not in actual server by taking over other's city. Unless you do that whatever you say in this forum is going to be "I said" and "you said".

DeletedUser

It is not relevant to this forum but i do not know where else to post it, so i posted it here.

Today i found that there is an alliance named "Serpentine Medea." with 1 member and 1400 points. Trying to find where is his city so that i can farm him and put on my profile page that "I farm Serpentine Medea."

DeletedUser

Who cares? How come you can compare two alliances by comparing two people's battle point. Only real way to compare two alliances by number of cities they took from each other. But i do not know why guys show on this forum how good they and their alliance based on their ranking but not in actual server by taking over other's city. Unless you do that whatever you say in this forum is going to be "I said" and "you said".

I agree. But the purpose of the OP was essentially a response to daks seemingly constant parading around the forum about The Illuminati being "noobs."

DeletedUser

After reading forum actively for last one month i realized that Dakkar's comment does not matter. For him everyone is noob except serpentine medea and somehow GH.
I sometime wonder in SM and GH's relationship who is dominant and who is *****?

DeletedUser

After reading forum actively for last one month i realized that Dakkar's comment does not matter. For him everyone is noob except serpentine medea and somehow GH.
I sometime wonder in SM and GH's relationship who is dominant and who is *****?

Yup his comment does not matter. But what's the big deal to have some fun with him? Or fight back a little for my alliance?

If you think my motive is to seriously and objectively compare the two alliances, I don't think you have the sense of humor necessary to read my post.

DeletedUser

There are pretty moot points...

You cant say your alliance dosent have noobs because you have a personal statistic better than those saying you have noobs... every alliance has some noobs, dosent mean anything, nor is it a falsity.

You also cant give the excuse of ive been gone for a week. Im not sure if you can check the day people joined the game, but pony joined his first alliance 2 weeks after dakkar joined his. Does that mean ponys been playing for a week less, yet has more points?