Just stopped in

DeletedUser

Not real sure what happened but grep stats shows only 35 or so people are active in VRoD. I read a couple of the posts but it looks like VRoD decided not to hold to the Pacts. Each leader has to make their own decisions but it is a shame to put a lot of work for three months and be 1st for an extended period of time and then see it change. All the inactive members tells the story I guess.

I had fun and met a lot of cool people. I also met one crazy, unbalanced female women from Australia who should seek professional help.

DeletedUser

Though during my first tenure in VRoK/VRoD Senate I disagreed with the vast majority of your calls (though I always admired and thoroughly agreed with your commitment to maintaining pacts), you were a truly great leader of the alliance, and in my opinion, upon my return to VRoD, that you are greatly missed. I miss having you there to be sure.

And pertaining to those disagreements, for the record, you were right every time.

DeletedUser

If you were the only one that had left for a VM, probably wouldn't have been so much change. But, the mass exodus to Xi changed the whole scope of the world for all alliances. You either change with the times or fall behind them.

-dragot

DeletedUser

I like the merge with CS, my guess is VRoD will be back to 1. Well done