Just to clear this up...

DeletedUser

Just want to point out to some of you guys that Grim Sleepers and Grimm Sleepers are and were not 1 alliance. Grimm Sleepers currently ranked number #3 has always been an alliance in O55. Grim Sleepers was another alliance that originated in O44 (i think) and had problems with riot etc.

I admit its not the best explanation but just wanted to get this point across as it annoyed me as i read down the forums :)

Nivrap402

DeletedUser

I feel your pain amigo. Earlier today someone called me Rhubarb. Seriously dude, it's not even that close. Maybe a Marshall Mathers style rename is on the cards, perhaps The Real Grimm Sleepers? Take care, try not to lose too much sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now that's much closer, and wittier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just want to point out to some of you guys that Grim Sleepers and Grimm Sleepers are and were not 1 alliance. Grimm Sleepers currently ranked number #3 has always been an alliance in O55. Grim Sleepers was another alliance that originated in O44 (i think) and had problems with riot etc...

Lies! They are all lies! >.> j/k - Don't forget the Grimm Reapers too. Too many names... Wayyyyy too close. (Almost could be mistaken for an academy on first glance)

DeletedUser

Lies! They are all lies! >.> j/k - Don't forget the Grimm Reapers too. Too many names... Wayyyyy too close. (Almost could be mistaken for an academy on first glance)
I'm surprised I'm not confused with all the names.

DeletedUser5554

don't worry about it enjoy the fan boys while they last (;