Pnp Justice Seeker: When RL spreads around Grepolis

FazeWalker

Phrourach
So yesterday something happened what I've never seen during my Grepolis years. moscleo1 put bounty on a 1500 point city who just joined the rim of the world. While moscleo1 is in La Family far in O35, the guy landed in O46. I asked him, why such haste for a little guy, I guessed a few options, well no exact answer. You can see the offer below-

n4mUVnK.png

Well I stepped down from it because I don't admire in-game enmity and bounty stuff. Although a gold-seeker (Avoided a word here which will be censored) sent the CS right away. I believe you are in Dimale so you can still check out Joseph Bonan if you want.

The main point comes here, here's when I realize what's going on. Since O46 is under Widow Makers, Joseph sent out his opinions.

MGB6iEw.png

Yes, this is personal life. But although you got stuff in your pocket does not mean you can buy your way out of everything mate. 100 gold is too insufficient to suppress a lover's voice (I believe he loves her, else, he wouldn't care about it too much). And if you counter-talk me that this is your personal life, I believe mate people might be gold-seeker here generally in in-game sense, but heinous acts are something none will appreciate around Grepolis, so keep your dirty stuff to yourself. There was a CS on water, what wouldn't have traveled if Joseph could express what he's here to do.

DeletedUser41937

Oh wow let them two fight and don't let other parties helping them. Let's see how they settle this (brings popcorn)

FazeWalker

Phrourach
I'm wondering if I have a 1000 gold (I know I'm worth at least this amount :cool: ) bounty on my head, "Bring Galib down" already from La Family for putting this thread up! :p

Last edited:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
I hope you guys know Behard was not the main topic here. He sent the CS like every other allied member would, to help out moscleo1. I heard Behard even apologized to Joseph so I guess ya'll understand as well. I was using the term gold-seeker as a general term to represent someone who instantly sent CS.

Oh btw, we are emotional people here in WM. We take other's hearts seriously. So here's the little SNIPE set for Behard's attack. Sorry for the big welcome mate. :p

0nlukmH.png

trireme.jpg

DeletedUser52221

Well I was going to leave a plus rep as I like you but now xD, I feel like a noob, My attack was not for gold it was just to help out an alliance mate, I did not know the whole story, I have apologised and regret it, I deserved to be exploited but I thought it as an afk player who an alliance pact mate wanted rid of. I am sorry. But I do hate you Galib :p