Justin Bieber

In your humble opinion, which gender do you perceive Justin Bieber as?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

LOL Pingu, how can you say "facepalm" is getting old when I only explained to you what it meant like 3 weeks ago :D
*facepalm* :p

DeletedUser31161

Whats your deffonition of 3 weeks 3 months sure. But in the time of 3 months ive seen it at least 100 times

DeletedUser

Justin Bieber acts like a girl, not a boy, in my humble opinion! Besides, his voice can prove this :p
I hate that dude, I wonder why girls like him!

DeletedUser29066

Bieber reminds me of Boy George. The first time I heard Culture Club and him singing "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me." I thought he was a girl. When I found out he was a guy my answer was "Yes, I really do want to hurt you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can never be too careful, *Gives poison to to put on the blade*

DeletedUser42407

I love justin bieber *giggles while he loads Barret .50*

DeletedUser

When you hear stories about his bodyguards carrying him up stairs then thats definitely something to dislike him for.

DeletedUser5819

I blame nickry for this poll even though he wasn't born here when it started.

Lugosi

Strategos
This dudette has brought shame to my forename. The high pitched singing is fair enough but the wreckless behaviour (mainly concerning press) has made him look like well . . an idiot. Also the Beliebers on twitter in terms of human decency are equivalent to that of the cod tryhards which litter Xbox with their very extreme middle class elitist insults.