Kaboom

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch

False. Only a noob thinks simming is higher point value then your BP.

Its a factor of things.

If your gaining cities, without gaining BP.

If your DBP is much higher then your ABP.

Those are the signs of a simmer. I guess the signs of a simmer are much harder to tell for the new grepo players then a veteran whose played since EN Gamma.

My ABP 93K where as my defense is 36K.

Next time, check the stats.

A simmer...looks like this:

26K BP total with 4K in ABP and 21K in DBP.

Your cities are protected by the fact that you aren't likely to be in the DOM circle. Nothing to do with you having any skill whatsoever

Then the concept of strategy eludes as much as you flee.

Just because the cities may not be in the DOM circle doesn't mean they cannot be used to attack/support cities that ARE in the DOM circle.

Plus it helps with them being a buffer...you must always grow. Never be idle. I've never played DOM before and even I know that.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
False. Only a noob thinks simming is higher point value then your BP.

Its a factor of things.

If your gaining cities, without gaining BP.

If your DBP is much higher then your ABP.

Those are the signs of a simmer. I guess the signs of a simmer are much harder to tell for the new grepo players then a veteran whose played since EN Gamma.

Then the concept of strategy eludes as much as you flee.

Just because the cities may not be in the DOM circle doesn't mean they cannot be used to attack/support cities that ARE in the DOM circle.

Plus it helps with them being a buffer...you must always grow. Never be idle. I've never played DOM before and even I know that.

1640571394996.png

1640571413227.png

Nah mate you've just got no idea what you're on about, you should be about 75-80% defense in a conquest server which will keep your DBP between equal and above your ABP depending on how quick you rebuild. Before you start parading around your world start, you're not the only one who started on Gamma...

On the world I'm playing currently, I've taken twice as many enemy cities as you possess overall. I'm a slow builder, otherwise my DBP would shatter my ABP, you're just clueless and loudly parading around the external forums like you have any idea what you're doing beyond fighting on the rim. Let's clarify I dropped on the world in question about 50 days late and I'm still rolling my way through it, taking cities as I please because I actually build support. 36k DBP just shows you're a random, irrelevant rim player who builds too many LS and is almost always useless when it comes to holding sieges.

But what do I know? I'm just higher in every ranking in a world I'm playing between work, actually taking cities off the front and aren't pretending that "being a nightmare" is any qualification besides being a hopeless old man in which the game has passed by...

bugeyes10

Phrourach
@MainKiller07 you just got boomed
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
View attachment 16020

View attachment 16021

Nah mate you've just got no idea what you're on about, you should be about 75-80% defense in a conquest server which will keep your DBP between equal and above your ABP depending on how quick you rebuild. Before you start parading around your world start, you're not the only one who started on Gamma...

On the world I'm playing currently, I've taken twice as many enemy cities as you possess overall. I'm a slow builder, otherwise my DBP would shatter my ABP, you're just clueless and loudly parading around the external forums like you have any idea what you're doing beyond fighting on the rim. Let's clarify I dropped on the world in question about 50 days late and I'm still rolling my way through it, taking cities as I please because I actually build support. 36k DBP just shows you're a random, irrelevant rim player who builds too many LS and is almost always useless when it comes to holding sieges.

But what do I know? I'm just higher in every ranking in a world I'm playing between work, actually taking cities off the front and aren't pretending that "being a nightmare" is any qualification besides being a hopeless old man in which the game has passed by...

No, its show you are the defender, which means you are outclassed against someone like me.

IF you can land the CS - and thats a big IF with someone like me...you may hold it. May. You'd actually be the first to do so.

Conquest favors the attacker more then the defender and it shows you don't know what a simmer is if you think the DBP should be close to equal to the ABP.

Want to prove me wrong? Wait until the next conquest world is open and you can put that 'theory' to the test.

@MainKiller07 you just got boomed
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

Not really. Just a ignorant response from someone who I'd crush beneath me like glass. I loved to see him try.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
No, its show you are the defender, which means you are outclassed against someone like me.

IF you can land the CS - and thats a big IF with someone like me...you may hold it. May. You'd actually be the first to do so.

Conquest favors the attacker more then the defender and it shows you don't know what a simmer is if you think the DBP should be close to equal to the ABP.

Want to prove me wrong? Wait until the next conquest world is open and you can put that 'theory' to the test.

Not really. Just a ignorant response from someone who I'd crush beneath me like glass. I loved to see him try.
I'd actually pay money to see you try and take a city off of @Back2Basics or me lmao

Last edited:

bugeyes10

Phrourach
I'll see ya in the next Conquest world then. :)
Well no you won't cause **** this game lmao but if I ever decide to reenter the arena I'll be sure to let you know so I can rim you. You may think you're a god against shitty rim players who attack with birs but if you ever expect to take a city off me you better have a lineup looking like this

unknown.png

Even that won't cut it because the CS isn't locked if we're being honest but its a good example. If you're wondering how I'm doing rn well, lets just say I'm doing alright but definitely not too impressive.

unknown.png

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Well no you won't cause **** this game lmao but if I ever decide to reenter the arena I'll be sure to let you know so I can rim you. You may think you're a god against shitty rim players who attack with birs but if you ever expect to take a city off me you better have a lineup looking like this

unknown.png

Even that won't cut it because the CS isn't locked if we're being honest but its a good example. If you're wondering how I'm doing rn well, lets just say I'm doing alright but definitely not too impressive.

No LS lock and only 6 on top? Oooof... Still better than mainkiller by a lot though

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch

Same as to Tbom.

You're welcome to try. Better players then them have tried in the US servers and failed.

And a lot of those players don't play anymore.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Better players then them have tried in the US servers and failed.

Only thing that US servers and their players are better at; is being irrelevant and fading into obscurity in dead worlds.

Imagine having an alliance with soos in rock up and wreck everyone’s booty. Smh

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Only thing that US servers and their players are better at; is being irrelevant and fading into obscurity in dead worlds.

Imagine having an alliance with soos in rock up and wreck everyone’s booty. Smh

Now? Yea.

I played the US servers 5 - 6 years ago when they were very well populated. As I said, many of those players don't play anymore.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Now? Yea.

I played the US servers 5 - 6 years ago when they were very well populated. As I said, many of those players don't play anymore.
don't think you had anything to do with that either lmao. people quit because after a while they get tired of this game. I've already said I won't drop again, only exception would be for olympus but we all know that's not going to happen because its "unbalanced"

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
don't think you had anything to do with that either lmao. people quit because after a while they get tired of this game. I've already said I won't drop again, only exception would be for olympus but we all know that's not going to happen because its "unbalanced"

Unbalanced? I know Trap is my first world back since US Actium years ago...what in the world is Olympus?

Echo Fox

Hoplite

I think you are confusing conquest worlds with revolt worlds lmao

Or maybe you aren‘t and ABP to DBP ratio always needs to be at least 5:1 or you aren‘t a real gamer. Good for me I guess…. o_O

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
I think you are confusing conquest worlds with revolt worlds lmao

Or maybe you aren‘t and ABP to DBP ratio always needs to be at least 5:1 or you aren‘t a real gamer. Good for me I guess…. o_O

Well in Conquest, it makes no sense to battle the waves of enemy attacks and try to frontsnipe the CS with the defense or back snipe it with offense. Which is why the ratio will always be skewered to ABP for an experienced player. Backsniping is a ton of fun. XD