Kaboom

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Well in Conquest, it makes no sense to battle the waves of enemy attacks and try to frontsnipe the CS with the defense or back snipe it with offense. Which is why the ratio will always be skewered to ABP for an experienced player. Backsniping is a ton of fun. XD
Wrong again, lmao. If you have more DBP it means you are the ones always defending sieges, which means youre taking cities. Massive amounts of ABP means youre either a super aggressive player or you are constantly trying to break sieges (AKA losing cities).

Milkarat

Chiliarch
I've never met someone so delusional in all of grepo externals then this boy right here (@MainKiller07)
He is the reason sarcasm exists, lmao.

He reminds me of Golden Horn for you revolt players. ;)

bugeyes10

Phrourach
I've never met someone so delusional in all of grepo externals then this boy right here (@MainKiller07)
He is the reason sarcasm exists, lmao.

He reminds me of Golden Horn for you revolt players. ;)
on externals maybe but in 136 if you get anything same second you're botting. It's gotten so bad I've heard the mods have started linking Shuri's timing guide in response to their reports
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

Tbom9

Hipparchus
on externals maybe but in 136 if you get anything same second you're botting. It's gotten so bad I've heard the mods have started linking Shuri's timing guide in response to their reports
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif
Lol, nobody seems to understand statistical probabilities. If all your support cities have 2 anchors, and you get 6 tries per anchor, you should have 58% of your supports same second.