Kallistei - Thebes

DeletedUser345

Kallistei

Hey All!

Just popping in to inform you about a premade that I'm planning to take to the next world Thebes.

Quite amazingly I haven't actually played a world properly since Psi and with the large expanse of time that will be available to me after my exams and over this Summer I'm looking to get back into the game. The new world Thebes looks perfect for this as I wouldn't change any of the settings if I had the choice!

Experience

I expect quite a few of you are familiar with me but just in case let me give you a summary of my leadership experience, both good and bad:

• Co-founded Phenomen on Beta
  • Leader in Shadows Fall on Nu
  • Founder of Shine on Xi
  • Founder of Akademia on Pi - this was a joke alliance however
  • Co-Founder of the lndomitable Gauls on Psi
  • Founder of PacMan on Psi

The Alliance

Let me now just explain a little bit about the alliance and the history of the name.

Kallistei is Ancient Greek that translates as - "For the Fairest" and it was the inscription upon the Apple of Discord. Eris gave this to Paris to choose between three Goddesses; Hera, Athena and Aphrodite and eventually it ended up igniting the whole of the Trojan War.

Coat of Arms

achiles_coa.png

Requirements

Due to the small member count it will be necessary both to have experience and a positive attitude to join. There will always be some who weigh down upon the alliance and I will make this clear right now that irregardless of reputation these people shall be removed. No dead weight will be allowed

Direction

South East - 55.

Member List

Provisional List

-Achilles-
Baermanndav
Bowzer
Chosen Gods
Chrss2128
Dannte
Dionyysas
Dodekatheon
DraculasHeir
FizonFiRE
Garrison thac
Goldfinger6
GothamSoldier
H3Kz
Joseph Nieves
King Leo
Kurb
lane
littlemo
lord Slash
Nick1
Mufc1999
Rakatos
SaintedStarr
Sapphire Sorrows
SeveredSlasher
The.Great.Cornholio
The-jackal

dwarfius54​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

I'm in if you will have me.
I will always start slow....but check my stats in Helorus...

IGN - Eternal Death

DeletedUser

I'm in but will be playing as SeveredSlasher as I don't use this player name anymore due to it being so damn lame. Been playing 3 years main world at the moment is Achilles.

DeletedUser40768

I will like to join the settings for this world are great and I would like to be in an alliance with an experienced leader. Sent you a pm Achilles :)

DeletedUser958

I'm in :)
I guess you got my PM already so you should already know :p

DeletedUser

I'd be interesting in playing with you instead of against you for once :)

DeletedUser30915

i agree with you for the server settings, so i'm definitely joining this server. And i'm also going to decide who wins due to my involvement with them. :p

If you're going for the core, then i will most likely join you. i'd hate to start an alliance from scratch again; though the rewards far outweigh the efforts (especially in this world due to the alliance cap of 35). i'm going to use these next few days to mull over some thoughts and call in a few of my warriors to band up with me for the bloodbath. i will announce my stand 24 hours before the world starts.

Be Well.

DeletedUser23516

I'd be interested in joining, although I must admit I'm quite the noob compared to most of the players signing up. If there's a possibility than I'm more than happy to send in an application.

DeletedUser14937

Is being the founder of shine in xi really something to list when you want people to think you are good? :p!

DeletedUser345

Hey all, thanks for the interest the roster looks like it could be really promising. I've decided to wait until filling it out until a few days time, this is because of the small alliance cap and I want every space to be filled with the best it can be. If you've put that your interested to join then just pop me a private message with a little about experience etc. it is just helpful in making decisions.

Cheers,
~Achilles

Is being the founder of shine in xi really something to list when you want people to think you are good? :p!

I said both good and bad ;) although it looked bad at the time I've reflected that in hindsight getting steamrolled by a three times larger Venom was actually ok compared to what some others managed :D

DeletedUser16429

I remember Shine, didn't y'all have like a sun as your profile pic and the lettering was green?

DeletedUser31552

there was a really bright glowing woman with sun behind here as the coat of arms... if I remember correctly. I think...:heh:

DeletedUser958

All over, the plan is to control all 4 core oceans from day 1, with 35 players :D